Who is Sollicitat Luna Mare?
I see you curious folk have come to find out about who Luna is, no? Splendid!
Let us start with the basics then. Shall we?
- My Gaian name is Sollicitat luna mare, Latin for raging moon sea, but you can just call me Luna for short on here.
- I am a young lass of 22 years old. Often I am to be mistaken by my young looks to be closer to 15/16, but I assure you I know what my birth certificate says.
- I currently am engaged to my wonderful fiance whom I've known for three years come May.
-I've both visited and lived in many of states, from Ohio, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Washington DC, Kentucky, Georgia, and Michigan. I hope to travel more places, both stateside and out country, as I get older.
-Here on Gaia, I tend to change my look periodically. One moment I might be a vivacious red vixan, or the next a mysterious elf of a land not known to man, or even just a simple flapper girl looking to have a bit of fun ... you never know what I might be in the mood for!
- My personality tends to be a mixed grab bag depending on the situation and the people I'm with. Don't let my book cover deceive you! Once you learn more about me, I tend to be honest and pretty open about myself.
and a big thing about me - I'm one who tends to be a rather quiet person. I'm not one who constantly will reach out to others to make friends, or always keep in constant contact, but I can assure that once you have me, I'll be there for you so long as you don't lie constantly or hurt me. I don't tolerate those who do very well and I'm not as willing continue a friendship based on such negativity.
Hobbies? Oh ... well, I don't have many. But the few I do have are:
-Photography [Amateur at best, but someday I hope to take classes to be better]
-Baking / Cooking.
-Occasionally role playing [A bit out of practice after not doing it in so long]
-Writing in my blog. I tend to keep it for my occasional thoughts, poems, and short stories as well as for my updates on my other hobbies.
When it comes to my people watching list (aka - Celebrities) I tend to like the older crowd and / or the not quite famous. To name a few:
- Michael Douglas
- Catherine Zeta Jones
- Jason Isaacs
- David Tenant
- David Bowie
- Orlando Bloom
- Craig Parker
A few of my likes or dislikes? Well ... these tend to honestly change often. Here's what I can list that stay pretty consistent:
- The color Green
- I love reading. More specifically, I tend to lean to young adult genre.
- Country, soft rock, musicals, and even movie sound tracks. Every once in a while I'll mix it up and throw in some hard rock or something pop. But I'm not close minded to the point that I won't try and listen to something someone might have to offer.
- Studying history.
-Animals. Those any specific one changes from time to time in the favorites department, currently I love squirrels, dogs, cats, and foxes.
- My anxiety
- My tendency to over think so much
- My insecurity of being alone
- Most places where it's constantly cold