de?pres?sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-prshn)
a. The act of depressing.
b. The condition of being depressed.
2. An area that is sunk below its surroundings; a hollow.
3. The condition of feeling sad or despondent.
4. Psychology. A psychiatric disorder characterized by an inability to concentrate, insomnia, loss of appetite, anhedonia, feelings of extreme sadness, guilt, helplessness and hopelessness, and thoughts of death. Also called clinical depression.
mis?er?y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mz-r)
n. pl. mis?er?ies
a. The state of suffering and want as a result of physical circumstances or extreme poverty.
b. Mental or emotional unhappiness or distress: ?Our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances? (Martha Washington).
2. A cause or source of suffering.
3. Informal. A physical ache or ailment.
Ok..you get it..I love System of a Down..they are my favorite band..first song i heard was Toxicity.
And Yes..i believe i have some form of depression..well thats me..and if you have stuck with me..you must be part blonde.
I found someone && its not trevor..Im really surprised @ myself..his name is Arunlfo *he likes Rob better* He is numbah one on my myspace if you wanna talk to him.
What exactly makes us love..?