Why So Curious?
Hi! Well everything about me is pretty obvious...
1. I'm of the female species... obviously
2. I think Queen is the greatest band this world has ever seen.
3. I'm madly in love with Tom Felton...and if you couldn't figure that last one out, then you are a complete wanker....
4. Oh and I'm a band geek...Big time! Queen is my life!
Get to know me! I like conversing with random people...and they usually like to do that with me too....Learn to love me!
In loving memory of Stick Horse...I'll miss you, bud.
Go Peter! Go Peter!
Would you like to learn a little bit more about me? Well here's a users manual on Smexi Chex Mix
1. I have the most random interests in the world. Most of them don't even coincide with each other, so it might seem like I enjoy something when I really hate it. Confusing right?
For example: I love Harry Potter, but there's one issue....I hate Harry Potter. Confused? So here's how it works...I enjoy the Harry Potter franchise, but I'm not a fan of the title character. What can I say? I just hate Harry....ok greatly dislike, but we all know that's just an nicer term for hate. I just find him very rude and ungrateful...hmpfh! He just gets too much credit, you know? Plus, he's a bit creepy.
Ok, I'll admit Malfoy must be partially to blame for my Harry hating....Harry Hating....Hmmmm....Nice ring to that, Harry Hating, eh? ARGGH I'm off topic....and apparently I'm a pirate....but that's besides the point! ANYWAYS, I'm madly in love with Draco Malfoy, and I can't help but feel his hatred against Harry. Everyone should know what it's like to be second best, silver medalist, not Gryffindor...You get the picture. To me, Harry is the boy who's good at everything, and it ANNOYS ME! Once again, that would be my inner Malfoy kicking in.... sorry about that.
You'll get the hang of it after a while.
Speaking of Draco Malfoy...
2. I am a Malfoy fan if there ever was one....but not like the creepy fan who writes Drarry or Dramione, or dare I say it.....Drumbledore fanfiction. That is just wrong.
But I am a huge fangirl. I have the Slytherin crest as my iPhone background, I address my dog as Dobby, and I call my house Malfoy Manor. Or Malfoy Mopnort...(Sorry, inside joke). So in conclusion to my Malfoy speech, I love Draco Malfoy....That is all...in that subject at least.
SLYTHERIN FOR LIFE!
3. I am a band geek of epic proportions. I'm the one you always see pretending to play the drums, piano, or guitar while listening to my iPod. I have practically any kind of music you can think of on that 8 gigs of space. I teach myself to play my favorite songs on the piano and guitar (I've learned from experience that Beatles and Coldplay songs are the easiest to learn). If anyone has the most obscure tastes in music, it would be yours truly. My favorite genres are Classic Rock, Indie Rock, Punk Rock, Glam Rock (you get the drift), and Swedish dance music. I can't explain it, I just have a soft spot for that stuff.
I have 3 major favorite bands in this order
Talk to me to find out why! It's a long story. Ask me about other bands, too. Chances are I'll like them....unless it's Nirvana.
Not a big fan, sorry.
4. I'm an ARTISTE! (That's Swahili you know!) I'll post some of my work later.
5. I'm a fanatic on a lot of different things. Here are my current irrational obsessions in order of importance to me.
Ok my interests change a lot, so it's as close to in order of importance that I could get...
-I have a bunch of Queen shirts. My favourite musical is WE WILL ROCK YOU at the Dominion theatre. If you haven't seen it now, then do it before it's too late because it's "guaranteed to blow your mind!" I've been a fan of Queen since as long as I can remember. Don't stop me now! Seriously, I'm just getting started!
- THE GREATEST BAND OF THE CENTURY! (in my humble opinion) Muse is my favourite band besides The Mighty Queen. Matt Bellamy is a musical genius, and that is that.
- I just have 4 words...
But anyways...Forrest Gump is a great movie, and that's all I have to say about that.....Oh and...
Tom Felton/ Draco Malfoy
- I don't think I need to say anything more, because if I do, you might just Avada kedavra yourself out of sheer Harry Potter fandom overload, so I'll stop...
-I own a pug, and love her very much. I have a pug shrine consisting of everything from statues, to calendars, to a bar of soap, all shaped like pugs...Crazy right? I just love their ugliness! And rudeness...observe.
The epitome of pugs right there.
- I find him utterly hilarious, and I have a feeling that if I were a man, I'd be Russell Brand. I cannot explain it, but I know it is so...I also do a killer Russell impersonation
- This man is hilarious. I love him...but not in a creepy way. Shaun of the Dead is my favourite movie of all time...ALL TIME! Sorry for Kanye-ing out there. Anyways, Hot Fuzz is also a great Pegg movie, and who didn't love him as Scotty in the new Star Trek movie?
- Best show in the world...I know, it's a talk show, but it's an amazing talk show. Ahhh yes...good times with Conan.....
The owl incident
The Harry Potter fan
And the "Can I have that?" coyote
- If you've never seen them, you're missing out, big time!
- "Hey Brian! Have you heard? *Interchanging dialogue* "BA BA BA BIRD BIRD BIRD THE BIRD IS THE WORD!"
Ahhhhh That was NICE!
-Robot Unicorn Attack
- I have a RUA shirt too.
If you have the same ones as I, we need to talk. Seriously, it's really hard to find other people who enjoy the same things I do.