Helpful Links To Help you Through Out GaiaContents:
1) Subscribe Threads & How to Earn Gold Daily.
2) How to put a Scrolling box on Profile page.
The Following Content Description is Located in my Journal with The Same Name as This.
3) Explaining How To Put Video on Profile page.
4) How to save the locations of Towns & Houses in your Directory Favorites.
5) To those who need help finding WordPad, How to Copy & Past, & Saving your WordPad.
6) Explaining How to Use Print Screen.
7) Removing or Changing Status or Public View of Wishlist Items.
8 ) Finding & Placing Profile Themes For Profile.
1) ( A Newbies Guide To Gaia) --- Updated February 25
2)GAME ITEM EXCHANGE FAQ [4/29 - Highest Donator Contests]
3)The Fish Exchange: How to get Nifty Hats and Other Stuff
4) Game Item Exchange FAQ [2/23] - Hidden artwork #20
5)How to Set Your Color and What You Can Choose. A.K.A. Game Chat Changes
6)Adjusting Your Gaian Time Zone (This can be set to Your Preferences by going to Your Accounts Page).
To Save Threads A.K.A. Subscribe to Threads.
After clicking on the link scroll to the very bottom and on the bottom left click the Subscribe to Thread button. Do this for each link.
To go back and read saved post links
1) Go to Community at the top of any Gaian page and click on forums.
2) on the main forum topic page across from where it says search tags should be the words Subscribe Threads click it to view saved thread topics.
* You can also save other topics that you want just by scrolling to the bottom left corner and clicking the subscribe to threads button . ( You will only see it at the bottom once you have opened a topic to read it.
1) Surfing through the main pages of Gaia.
2) Voting in the Forums.(1st vote = 14g)
3) Commenting on others profile pages & in their journals. ( 1st Comment = 40g)
4) Posting in the forums. (1st post = 50g)
5) Doing the Jigsaw puzzles also earns you gold.( If you do the puzzles long enough you will get a bonus item along with your gold. These items can be ones from the store or the artwork of the puzzle you did. * You can equipped the artwork inside your Gaia home).
6) You can ocassionally Earn Gold for watching & sometimes creating a VJ playlist.
* Just Keep doing this for each one until your gold reward becomes 0g.
You can also sale your multiple items you have & don't want back to the Town stores or try selling them in the Market place.
2)]How To Place a Scrolling Box on your Profile(Scrolling box info provided by: Rivil)
1. Go to your Account > Profile > Theme = Theme Overide Box
2. In the Theme Overide Box is where you will put the Overide Code.
3. After you enter it Click the Summit Button at the bottom to Save.
4. You will do this for others that you want to add.
For your comment panel, it would be:
For your about panel it would be:
All the different panels are listed in the third post of the CSS for New Profiles thread [2.0] in case it isn't one of those two you want to change.
5. After that, on the next line to keep it neat, write:
The first line changes the height of your panel, replace the x with the number of pixels high you would like to make it. For example: 200px;
The second line changes what happens to any information that won't fit in the resized panel. If you want it to only have a scrollbar on the side, add INSIDE the curly brackets:
OR... if you want to only have one on the bottom (not that I could see why) put:
So all up, you should have something like this in your CSS:
What the CSS code would look like if you edit the width as well:
6. When you're done, click the "update" button.
7. Press "View" over on the little panel with the buttons. Doing this will save the changes you made, so remember to do it and not navigate to your profile any other way.
When in edit mode it will go outside the box Don't worry about that because it is normal. It will be in the box when in View Mode. ( Also the side scroll bar will be inactive until you place something in the box.)
Thanks to Rivil for the info. on how to place a scrolling box on the profile page.
The Contents in Red is located in My Journal By the same name as this titled Box.