25 Things to do in an elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passergers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning
|...........| Put this on your
|...........| page if you have
|.......O.| ever pushed a
|...........| door that said pull!
I've been on Gaia several years. Made lots of friends, created so many awesome-sauce avatars
and had crazy times. Made me laugh on my darkest days. Cool right?
Here, I went through 1 charity and will always be a member of another by heart
(love you 'Audacity'!!!). Made friends and watched as many of them went away.
Participated in many events. Built up over 36 million gold in fortunes. Went through many different phases (though I'll be a cat-girl by heart).
Never thought I'd say this but it's time for me to go.
Many reasons why. Started as a slow period here on the website with many people gone.
Then I grew more popular on other sites. Heck...I'm getting well-known for pokemon
fanfics now! So I went on a mini hiatus to wait for Gaia to restart into being busy and
I passed time with the other sites/hobbies.
Then life. Part-time job, hanging with my bff, exploring my many passions in life. Got
to be a bit too much for even me. I couldn't come to Gaia like I wanted! Then I saw the only reason to come back at all was for
small reasons and the few great friends I had left.
I left my vast fortune to my trusted friends and people who touched me. And Audacity's got
the remainder since they helped me through the darker times of my life. All thats left is basic items.
You might see me online occasionally for pokemon wifi codes. Otherwise? Consider me gone.
Thanks Gaia, for existing.
Thanks artists, for the amazing art.
Thanks Audacity charity, for teaching me the true meaning of audacity as well as
giving me great friends
Thank you forums for the cool discussions
and thank you to all my best friends. Too many to list. I love you all.
Till Next Time
Fanfiction.net: Riley Sky