The 66th Command and Strategic Operations Unit is privately funded PMC/OGA group who operates worldwide in operations designed to bring down illegitimate governments or target groups who bring harm to innocent people.
We work along side NATO and other organization to help enforce our mission, Our ROEs dictate we can use any amount of force or weapon to bring stability and security to the region where we are operating. We specialize in all types of warfare from conventional to guerrilla and other types. With private funding we have various RND facilities working to help produce and develop vaccines along with preventive medications. We do employ people from various groups if we find them suitable for combat or non-combat roles which means[/i]
[Combat / Direct-field involvement roles]
- N.O.C (non-official cover) which means that person would be working under Clandestine Affairs service to gather intelligence or prevent intelligence from being gathered i'e Counter-intelligence
- Operator/Warfighter: These units do the work of executing raids on bases or working directly along side allied forces or tracking and pursuing high-valued targets and infiltrating areas most countries dare not to.
- Special Agent /Security service: These units protect outpost and personnel along with "special assignments" they are trained to work quick and efficiently but can change roles just as well.
- Agent: These low-level personnel investigate crimes in war-zones committed by the waring factions along with civilian related crimes murders etc, They can be deployed to fight in high-risk zones .
[Non-Combat roles/ Support roles]
-Intelligence : Unlike combat related intelligence units these personnel collect intelligence regarding developing domestic issues (gangs, natural disasters etc.)
- RND: These individuals help us with creating the toys we need to help ensure our missions are met with success along with providing the innocents in war-torn countries with supplies.
- Academy Instructor: Teachers who have experience in either field who pass down what they know to help build a efficient well rounded operative.
-Cadet: These are first level individuals in training to become either combat or non-combat personnel.