♪♫♪♫♪¤&******** over by fate but ******** up by choice♥<<¤♪♫♪♫♪
- "To the gentlemen I'm miss fortune; to the ladies I'm surprise."
- Twinkle, twinkle little whore, relationships involve 2, not 4.
- "It is easy to forget how full the world is of people, full to bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined." John Green
- "Just a little bit of madness will keep you alive because no one can tax that" Robin Williams
"The future you have tomorrow won't be the same future you had yesturday." - Chuck Palahniut
"We'll never be as young as we are tonight." - Chuck Palahniut
- "Fear is that little darkroom where the negatives are developed." - Michael Pritchard
- "To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart."
- "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
- "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." -Janis Joplin
- "Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind is written large in his works" -Virginia Woolf
- "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage."- H.P. Lovecraft
- "Death is a doorway. Think before you knock on it."
- "Just because you can doesn't mean you should."
- "All the effort in the world won't matter if you're not inspired." - Chuck Palahniut
- "I love me mum, but she is a little bit of what doctors are calling clinically insane. Not really, no she's kinda like ... an acid casualty who never took acid, just straight to casualty." - Craig Ferguson
- "I've fallen deeply and madly in hate with you"
"It is a curious subject of observation and inquiry, whether hatred and love be not the same thing at bottom. Each, in its utmost development, supposes a high degree of intimacy and heart-knowledge; each renders one individual dependent for the food of his affections and spiritual life upon another; each leaves the passionate lover, or the no less passionate hater, forlorn and desolate by the withdrawal of his object."
— Nathaniel Hawthorne (The Scarlet Letter)
---"The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clock face analogizing humankind's proximity to extinction, midnight representing the threat of nuclear war. As of now it stands at four minutes to midnight. Would you agree that we are that close to annihilation?"
---"My father was a watch maker. He abandoned it when Einstein discovered time is relative. I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as photograph of oxygen to a drowning man."
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Buddha quotes (Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)
"Respect the gods and buddahs, but don't rely on them." - Musashi
The Baptists believe in The Right to Life before you're born. They also believe in Life After Death, but that is a privilege and you have to earn it by spending the interim in guilt-ridden misery. At an early age I decided that living a life of pious misery in the hope of going to heaven when it's over is a lot like keeping your eyes shut all through a movie in the hope of getting your money back at the end. - A. Whitney Brown
“Cupid is a knavish lad, Thus to make poor females mad”
"0% unacceptable does that mean 100% acceptable?"
"Our eyes must rest on the present but our peripherals must peek at the past and future to know what to expect."
"We must all try our hardest to live forever, even if it kills us"
"To create apple pie, one must first create the universe"
"Cellphones are less dangerous than the color purple" Mr. Wolfe
"The 300 was not my cup of tea. It was dark all the time and there were those 'witches.' But think about it: if I'd have come walking out as a baby with these tiny little T-rex arms, they'd would've been like 'Nope. Toss 'im off the cliff.' and I'd would've been 'nooooooooooooo' Mr. Hinson
"... and you say to yourself, 'Self'..."
"the McRib is good times" Mr. Hinson
Fear is that little darkroom where the negatives are developed. -Michael Pritchard
There. Did you think to kill me?
There's no flesh or blood within this cloak to kill.
There's only an idea. Ideas are bullet-proof. Farewell.
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."
Lord Action, 1887.
"Rather, she [ Death ] simply is the Ultimate Hostess who tells you when your table's ready. It's up to other powers what section you're seated in (smoking or non-smoking)"
"For our common humanity
What experience and history teach is this -- That people and government never have learned anything from history, or acted on the principles deduced from it." - G.W.F. Hegel, Philosophy of History
"I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, and their light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of stars is their old photographs. "
"I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret."
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
"A tear drop: only 1% water, 99% feelings."
"Smile: rest to the weary, daylight to the discouraged, sunshine to
the sad, and nature's best antidote for trouble. Yet it cannot be
bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is not
earthly good to anybody till it is given away"
When I came back to Dublin I was court martialed in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence. - Brendan Behan
"A day later the box is full, spewing mail into the street. There's even a stack of letters off to one side. My mail as much as anybody's. The postcard. On the front is a picture of a bush trimmed as Abe Lincoln's head. The back, it says, 'They're all wearing the dresses. Next stop, the world. - Peter (salesman) " - Chuck Palahniut