Unfortunately I don't know how to 'really' RP just yet, but I would love to play along.
If you want to invite me to a 1x1 or a simple RP, I'd like that.
~ Real information about me: ~ - I'm a girl, and I use a guy avatar. ( Sometimes this confuses people, as I do act / talk more like a guy than I do a girl at times...But I'm still a girl. @-@' )
- Age: 25, and my birthday is January 22nd.
- Location: U. S. A.
- I am really shy and don't like to make the first opening sentence, so if you want to talk, say something - I don't bite (usually). ;D Just be warned that when I do start to talk to you, I never shut up.
- Also, I prefer if you friend request me first, so that way I don't have to spend much time trying to make a decision.
Hobbies: - Listening to a wide variety of music, but mostly 80's rock.
- Drawing pictures and writing nonsensical junk in my spare time. (My DA: http://tinyurl.com/lpdrjk3 - Reading books and watching television every now and then.
- Learning different foreign languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish.
Dislikes: - Vegetables! *grabs them and tosses them back at you*
- Pushy, opinionated people who boss others around.
- Things the color of pink, mainly. Pink, orange, yellow, red, tan, brown.
To Contact Me: I have my PM setting to Friends-Only - this is to deter scammers and people that I don't like / people that don't like me.
If you want to say something and you are not (yet) a friend, you can post in my Comments section; it is available to the public.
Just note - I am against trolling, flaming, begging, scamming and pretty much anything else of the sort.
That's so true! Many times I've heard dogs and then other times you get the dogs that act stealthy (like the ones that slowly creep up on squirrels).
One time Georgie got rammed into by a big dog. We then went into panic mode and luckily he was alright. But, well, he could have seriously hurt his back.
I think it's going to be lonely not walking a dog on the park. When you've had animals your whole life it's not easy to live in a house without them. I love my bird a lot, but miss Georgie and the bond he had with Pigeon. A bond so strong that Pigeon actually went over to the dog's harness (the dog was still alive at this time) and said as he kissed the harness, ''Thank you, Georgie.'' I wasn't there to hear that, yet my mum heard it and when she told me over the phone about it, well, I'm not even kidding, I cried. I cried a lot. To me it was as though Pigeon was saying his final goodbyes to Georgie and thanking him for being his friend. I felt sad but yet happy.
That entire story you told me is so heart breaking. That's so wrong for that puppy to not have its shots. All dogs should have their shots before they come home. I was told that they aren't allowed on the park unless they have their shots. It can kill him or something like that. Is that right? I forget.
Thanks. It was a lot easier to cope with losing him because he passed away so peacefully. I mean, I've cried a lot yesterday and the days before, but now I feel sad but not enough to cry. It's going to be rubbish when I go back home. A house without a dog is never the same.