Unfortunately I don't know how to 'really' RP just yet, but I would love to play along.
If you want to invite me to a 1x1 or a simple RP, I'd like that.
~ Real information about me: ~ - I'm a girl, and I use a guy avatar.
- Age: 26, and my birthday is January 22nd.
- Location: Indiana, in the U. S. A.
- I am really shy and don't like to make the first opening sentence, so if you want to talk, say something - I don't bite (usually). ;D Just be warned that when I do start to talk to you, I never shut up.
Hobbies: - Listening to a wide variety of music, but mostly 80's rock.
- Drawing pictures and writing nonsensical junk in my spare time. (My DA: http://tinyurl.com/lpdrjk3 - Reading books and watching television every now and then.
- Learning different foreign languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish.
Dislikes: - Vegetables! *grabs them and tosses them back at you*
- Pushy, opinionated people who boss others around.
- Things the color of pink, mainly. Pink, orange, yellow, red, tan, brown.
- Glitter, frills, ruffles, girly things.
I've been captured!
[In memory of my friend and coworker, 'Mikey' T.] Thanks, Houkito, for creating my first Capsule.
Slippers will be the true winners of the Halloween event.
By the way, when you get a chance, could you give me a list of the must play Castlevania games? I've been thinking about starting the series soon. I'll start with the NES game but I want to know what order I should go in/which ones are worth my time. Thanks! smile
That's great you were able to switch easily. smile Yeah tabs and buttons...it's a new world. xD I'm used to Chrome now ever since I switched from Firefox so I can maybe help you find stuff.
Don't worry about attacking me. razz Try and get those points in wherever you can. The only way to get better is by killing people and destroying them.eek In a friendly manner. biggrin
Also, now with the subforums, I can heal easily. So it's cool. smile