Unfortunately I don't know how to 'really' RP just yet, but I would love to play along.
If you want to invite me to a 1x1 or a simple RP, I'd like that.
Just so you know, I tip people a lot!
I'm either replying to your post (without quoting,) or I'm thanking you for your post.
So, thank you~!
~ Real information about me: ~ - I'm a girl, and I use a guy avatar.
- Age: 28, and my birthday is January 22nd.
- Location: Indiana, in the U. S. A.
Hobbies: - Listening to a wide variety of music, but mostly 80's rock.
- Drawing pictures and writing nonsensical junk in my spare time. (My DA: http://tinyurl.com/lpdrjk3 - Reading books and watching television every now and then.
- Learning different foreign languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish.
Dislikes: - Vegetables! *grabs them and tosses them back at you*
- Pushy, opinionated people who boss others around.
- Things the color of pink, mainly. Pink, orange, yellow, red, tan, brown.
- Glitter, frills, ruffles, girly things.
I've been captured!
[In memory of my friend and coworker, 'Mikey' T.] Thanks, Houkito, for creating my first Capsule.
I love raspberries! But not in tea form. In fact I don't like most fruit teas because of the after taste. However...
I like Raspberry and Pear jam. Ohhhhhh let's stop talking about sweets...I have a craving for cheesecake all of a sudden
I think I remember you mentioning not liking coconut.
When I saw the menu and saw pies...I immediately remembered our last few conversations about cakes and pies.
So I went with pie instead.
Chamomile for me is more for being calm and it has some properties for upset stomach.
At first I didn't like the taste but I gradually began to like it.
Ahahahah XD Well, I've spent years acknowledging that my lack of a sleeping pattern leads to some odd usage of terms [for instance how it's technically morning for me because I just woke up not long ago, even though it's like 9:40pm].
Well, Good luck; I only have 3 and they're pretty shitty for fort building. That's a couch cushion job.