I DON'T ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS.
INFACT, I HATE RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS SO MUCH, I WILL PERSONALLY FIND YOUR ADDRESS, GO TO YOUR HOUSE, AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.
Characters I play as
Alias: "Cotton Candy Lover"
Given Name: Tony-Tony Chopper
Age: 15 (17 after time skip)
Birthday: December 24
Height: 91.44cm (3' 0") (In brain-point form)
Known family: Drum Island's Reindeer heard (birth family), Dr.Hiruluk (surrogate father), Dr.Kureha (mentor, unproclaimed surrogate mother)
Bounty: 50 beri
Ships job: Doctor
ROUGE THE BAT
Alias: "Bat girl", "Troublemaker" "Mama Rouge"
Given Name: Rouge
Species: Bat (Mobian)
Age: 17 (debut); 22 (recent game)
Birthday: October 10th
Height: 105cm (3ft 5in)
Known Family: unknown
Occupation: Jewel thief, treasure hunter, Part-time government agent
Saberie (One Piece)
Alias: "Young Blood"
Birth Name: Lasagna
Eyes: Red (had an eye transplant, one of them is Blue)
Age:16? (18? after time skip)
Height: 4'10; (5' 2" after time skip)
Known Family: Dog pack (adopted family), Bernard's Barrel Inc. (adopted family), Professor Donzan N. Ali (birth mother)
Age:16? (18? after time skip)
Bounty: 50 mil
Ships job: Cooper
Eunice the Engineer (Team Fortress 2)
Name: Eunice Parker
Physique: chubby, stout
Birthday: June 6
Birthplace/Hometown: Sherwood, Arkansas
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, down to earth
Bio/Background: Born and raised on a small farm, Eunice was used to dealing with farm machines, and always had an interest in them. She obtained a scholarship at Mississippi State University, where she earned her Masters degree in Engineering, and her Bachelors in Mechanics. She built tractors for Happy Farmer's Cooperative before receiving a letter from Reliable Excavation and Demolition, hiring her as an Engineer, much to her father's dismay. Though she used to be quite shy around other people, Eunice has developed to be a bit bolder, and has grown a spine. She still probably isn't as outgoing as the rest of her team, though.
The Real Me
Well I don't really have much to say... I kinda keep my personal life to myself. I guess I should say something about myself, though; guess I should list some?
- I'm an a** towards people I don't know, unless I want to get to know you.
- I'm an a** towards people I DO know. Don't take it personally, I'm a mean joker.
- If it's not about One Piece, Pokemon, Role Playing, Team Fortress 2, or me, then I don't care.
- I absolutely hate it when people use ^.^ kind of smilies;
- I also dislike people who randomly use Japanese in their sentences when they are SPEAKING/TYPING ENGLISH KAWAII DESU~
- I'm a social pariah
- I'm a hypocrite
- I'm quite rude, so I don't make very many friends; and I accept this about myself.
- I'm a complete narcissist; so expect me to talk about myself and not care about who you are or what your problems are.
- I am very judgmental by people's appearances (not racist, mind you, but by speech and clothes)
- I hate the woods
- I hate hospitals
- I hate sewers
- I hate subways
- I hate tunnels
- I hate trains
- I hate buses
- I hate airplanes
- I hate camping
- I hate birds
- I hate elevators
- I hate barns
- I hate small towns
- I hate vampires
- I hate helicopters
- I hate vans
- I hate those stairs
- I hate that bridge
- I hate your vest
- I'm a compulsive liar, so anything I say can be questionable, so much to the point that when I say "I am a liar," it might be a lie; try to wrap your head around that one.