Dis Mah Bio Stuff
Have you received a random comment on your profile page from this person? It may have been because of one of the following reasons:
1. You have an avatar that is sexier than mine.
2. You have been quite witty and forthcoming in some thread this person inadvertently read.
3. You are in a guild I sometimes frequent and as such, am giving you mad propz.
4. You had, at one point in time, ran into me in one of the anime conventions I frequented and as such have terrible memories of me.
5. You had commented in a profile of a person who fit one of the four above categories.
If this unnerves you, DO NOT BE UPSET!
Just comment back, share the love, and thank the good Gaia Gods you get a little gold for commenting on profiles. Also, relax, have a banana or tangerine, and be thankful people notice you. And not in that creepy way either.
"Name": Ryan Jakobi
Real Name and Age: Why do you want to know? You some sort of SCAMMER or something? Go away! GO AWAY!
Birthplace: NAS Yokosuka, Japan
Homebase: Lower Connecticut
Occupation: Public Access TV Person
Current Project: Not killing any of my neurotic flatmates, getting a job that pays, and eventually attending Nekocon at the same time.
As of 9:30 AM EST of this day of October 27th, 2009, I have given up all inquiries and searchings for the Pikachu plushie given to Lanzer at Otakon 2004 (Hereafter known as "Lanzer's Pikachu"). This is due to a combination of a stonewalling by Gaia Staff on the issue of plushie security at the Gaia HQ and disturbing allegations of consumption and abduction by rugrats.
A private memorial service is planned in early November. Lanzer's Pikachu is survived by his big brother Vendettachu and second cousin Sonichu the electric hedgehog Pokemon. Condolences and well-wishes may be taken in form of profile comments.