I was too lazy to write anything, so I did a questionnaire instead:
001. Real Name: We will stick with Roland for now, though it isn't true.
002. Nickname: I have several
003. Zodiac Sign: I am an Aquarius
004. Male Or Female: I am male
005. Elementary School: California Elementary, Two Rivers, and H. Allen
006. Middle School: Valinda
007. High School: -currently in, henceforth I will not give that out-
008. Hair Color: Black
009. Tall Or Short: I am average size for my age, and I plan on getting a hair cut.
010. Loud Or Quiet: It all depends on mood.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
012. Phone Or Camera: Phone.
013. Health Freak: Yes, but to a certain degree in which it isn't too serious.
014. Drink Or Smoke: I don't plan on smoking, but I have drank before. You actually have to drink every day. I'm talking about water.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No
016. Political orientation: I am on my own team.
017. Piercings: None
018. Tattoos: None
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. An Airplane: Quite a few times.
020. A Car Accident: Thankfully no.
021. A Fist Fight: Yes, and then I was feared.
022. First piercing: None.
023. First Best Friend: Lincoln
024. First Instrument played: Piano
025. First award: Citizenship, Math, and Language Arts. I was at the top of my class in Kindergarten and First Grade, but decided not to show much of it in the later grades due to the hatred I received from it.
026. First Crush: A girl, from television.
027. First Language: Gibberish. I now know forty-nine different dialects.
028. First Big Vacation: Knotts Berry Farm. I was 4 or 5 at the time, and had a fear of roller coasters.
029. Last Person you talked to: A group of people actually, a list of names would be longer than this entire post.
030. Last Person You Texted: My friend.
031. Last Person You Watched: Several. I am a writer so I have to keep tabs upon all the people inside my head.
032. Last Food You Ate: Cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
033. Last Movie You Watched: Frozen. Olaf is my favorite character.
034. Last Song You listened To: Reverence by Vospi.
035. Last Thing You Bought: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for my PS Vita.
036. Last Person You Hugged: My Grandmother
037. Food: A good burger can make my day.
038. Drinks: Dr. Pepper, I'm a recovering sodaholic. I just got out of rehab.
039. Clothing: Jackets are comfy and easy to wear.
040. Book: It's impossible to say for certain.
041. Color: Any color really, despite that I wear all black most days.
042. Flower: The Forget-Me-Not, bundles of them look nice.
043: Music: (See Interests Tab)
044. Movies: Tim Burton, Studio Ghibli
045. Shoes: Anything goes so long as it fits my feet, and can complement most of my wardrobe.
046. Subjects: If targeted at school subjects, then it is English and Computer Graphics.
IN THE PAST YEAR ...:
047.  I Kissed In The Snow (Never kissed a girl)
048. [X] I Celebrated Halloween (Every Year)
049.  I was Broken hearted (No, the relationship I was in ended with a mutual agreement of both parties.)
050.  I Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone (I have an unlimited Calling and Texting plan)
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation (I've questioned other peoples' though.)
052.  Came Outta The Closet (I'm heterosexual.)
053.  Gotten Pregnant (I am male.)
054.  Had An Abortion (No)
055. [X] Did Something You've Regretted (Regret is a lingering feeling)
056. [X] Broke A Promise (See #55)
057.  Kept A Secret (People don't really talk to me about personal things)
058. [X] Pretend to be Happy (I'm the leading man, and the lies I weave are oh, so intricate.)
059. [X] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life (I am thankful)
060.  Pretended To Be Sick (I never do that.)
061. [X] Left The Country (I hate road-trips though)
062.  Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it (Not so.)
063.  Cried Over The Silliest Thing (The tears I shed have their reasons)
064. [X] Ran A Mile (I died)
065. [X] Went To The Beach (I hate swimming, so I stayed in the sand)
066.  Stayed Single (No, but the relationship ended a few months ago. Long Distance relationships don't last, but I still managed to stay friends with her. We talk every now and again.)
067. Eating: Nothing, at the moment
068. Drinking: Nothing, at the moment
069. Getting Ready to: Sleep
070. Listening To: Music
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: To live
072. Waiting For: Days to pass.
073. Want Kids: Perhaps.
074. Want To Get Married: If I am capable
075. Careers in mind: Several actually.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/
76. Lips Or Eyes: Eyes, a gaze captures the essence of one's soul while the lips invite you in. I, being the stand-offish man I am, would be fine with eyes, but if possible would love to be invited.
077. Shorter Or Taller: I without-a-doubt, can care less about height. Personality is key, yes?
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous: Why not Both?
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms:
Figure can only draw in people's attention, while the person them self keeps them entranced. I have little to no attention to figure.
081. Hookup Or Relationship: Relationships.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: Definitely both. It is possible. A girl who knows what not to do, yet can take risks. The knowledge and understanding of one's own moral, is quite attractive.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I don't wear either.
084. Ran Away From Home: Thought about it several times, never really had a good enough reason other than that of my own insecurity.
085. Held A Weapon: Everything is a weapon.
086. Killed Somebody: When I was young, my teacher said that to hate someone, is to kill someone. That said, I have killed her, and so much more other people...
Hatred is a human condition.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I don't think so, and I hope not.
088. Been Arrested: Not yet...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: No, I just do what I do because I do, and I want to
091. Miracles: Yes, I've had so many already.
092. Love At First Sight: No. There's a difference between Love and Lust.
093. Heaven: Yeah
094. Santa Claus: He's the Russian from that one movie right? (Reference to Rise of the Guardians)
096. Magic: The magic of literature, technology, art, and god is mesmerizing.
096.2. Ghosts: I prefer the benefit of the doubt.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now?
No, I am single, and I am fine with it. There are several attractive women in which I know in my life, but chances are 1/1000 that they'd be interested in me. So I have mutual respect with most of my relationships concerning females with no blood relation. I'm fine with it though. Love isn't a requirement for living.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life?
No. I can do better, and I try each day hopefully to some avail.
099. Do You Believe In God?
Yes, and I pray every night, hoping they'll be answered, knowing they'll be heard.
100. Do you like yourself?
No, to this day I hate looking into the mirror. This corrupted mind was formed at an early age, but it has become a double-edged sword to me. Yes, it is easily tarnished by reality, but the incapability of determining my realities is my strong suit. Henceforth, I can smile each day, by thinking about a happy thought, be real or fake, but who said that fake is a bad thing?