RanDoM_Vampire_4Ever

RanDoM_Vampire_4Ever's avatar

Last Login: 12/20/2012 3:46 pm

Birthday: 09/21

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items
 

Comments

View All Comments

Unusual Lullaby Report | 07/29/2011 12:18 pm
Unusual Lullaby
ive been just awesome..and taller.when are you coming back?
neon babydoll Report | 07/28/2011 7:56 am
neon babydoll
awhhh thanks... wait who is this again? (sorry i get lost in the gaia name..) this is either jen or kea.. im guessing its kea. cuz jen is more for wolf. hahah. And yeah it has been a past good two yrs. [=
B2boom Report | 02/17/2011 3:23 am
B2boom
yeah... i forgot where we met too... XD
davzerox Report | 11/20/2010 6:19 pm
davzerox
if ur bored 98% of the time then.... what r u the other 2%
davzerox Report | 11/13/2010 2:15 pm
davzerox
cool im cool .. dramallama
nothing much just being bored
davzerox Report | 11/12/2010 11:24 pm
davzerox
hi random vampier i forget where we met
goth_emo_crazy444 Report | 02/18/2010 3:23 am
goth_emo_crazy444
what about u
goth_emo_crazy444 Report | 02/17/2010 3:10 am
goth_emo_crazy444
about 2-3 years
goth_emo_crazy444 Report | 02/15/2010 12:05 am
goth_emo_crazy444
ty
rja93 Report | 01/02/2010 7:57 pm
rja93
thanks......yeah i know it has been awhile!

DREAM AVI

I NeEd aboUt oh i doNt know 12,000,000 goLd to gEt my dream Avi so pLeAse DonAte..... THNX...


Wishlist on Page SOmwhere

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Total Value: 10,418,666 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blue Lowtoppies
Rainy Day
Astra-VI: Jelly Bubblepop
The Magician
Zodiacal
Zodiacal
Ice Champion Blue Glitter Pants
Bubble Power Transform!
The Magician
Jack Frost
Jack Frost
Zodiacal 2nd Gen.
Antique Shop
 
 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
7sunny4
Unusual Lullaby
missymissmiss4242
vamp-gaara
Phon1cs
B2boom
torr-ali
neon babydoll

~A girl and a boy were speeding at 100 mph Girl: Slow down, i'm scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not, please, it's so scary. Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: I love you, slow down. Guy: Now give me a big hug *She gave him a big hug* Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, It's really bothering me. The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the breaks weren't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live, even if it meant that he would die. If you would do the same for the person you love, copy this in your profile ]~

FAKE FRIENDS/REAL FRIENDS


FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you don't have any food.

FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr / Mrs
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM

FAKE FRIENDS : bail you out of jail and tell you what you
did was wrong
REAL FRIENDS: Would sit next to you saying
'Dawg ... we screwed up... but that was fun!'

FAKE FRIENDS: never seen you cry
REAL FRIENDS: cry with you

FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it
back REAL FRIENDS: keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours

FAKE FRIENDS: know a few things about you
REAL FRIENDS: Could write a book about you with direct
quotes from you

FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the
crowd is doing
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you

FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
REAL FRIENDS: Walk ri ght in and say 'I'M HOME!'

FAKE FRIENDS : Are for awhile
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life

FAKE FRIENDS: will talk bad to the person who talks bad
about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock the person out that talked bad about you

FAKE FRIENDS: Would ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will send this to all their real friends and
hope to get it back!

If you were killed today, I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to
come to your funeral, because I'd be in jail for killing
the person who did it.


First, I wanted to let you know that I love you to death &
think you are amazing! Second, if I don't get this back I
understand...

I have a game for you. Once you read this letter, you must
send it to 14 people that you really care about, including
the person that sent it to you. If you receive at least 7
back then you are **AMAZING**