AboutFive Random Facts About My Monotonous Life
1. I'm an English major who wishes to one day torture unsuspecting high school students with literature and syntax. I would do so out of love, naturally.
2. I love ballroom dancing even though the pursuit of this love sometimes ends in me getting hit on by sweaty old men in Hawaiian print shirts.
3. I find madlibs incredibly addictive. Recently I started giving myself extra challenges such as "all words must begin with the same letter" or "all words must be x syllables". These mini-challenges keep it really interesting for me, especially at 3am over a skype call with long distance friends. They haaate me sometimes...
4. I love camping and everything that goes along with it. It doesn't matter if I'm in the mountains or on a beach, if I can sleep out under the stars with friends, life is good.
5. Tea. Tea makes everything better. English Breakfast, Oolong, Green... I don't prefer a lot of the fruitier flavors, but I will enjoy them at times. However, I do avoid strawberry tea altogether due to a horrible memory connected to it (got mauled by a dog and spent Christmas Eve in the ER). I also have a family friend in the Midwest who makes her own teas and sends me some of her blends. Her mint chocolate chip tea is quite interesting.
Viewing 12 of 54 friends
In the Mind of Tamara
Random Rants, Ridiculous Ideas, Serious Ponderings... you'll get that and everything in between in my journal. Be prepared, it's been said that looking into my thoughts is a lot like staring into sunlight for too long...