meee

pokemon_girl 134567888's avatar

ADD ME DAMNIT!!... If you want.. It's up to you....

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items
 

Recent Visitors

Comments

View All Comments

Burnt Toast Mondays Report | 01/09/2011 9:01 pm
Burnt Toast Mondays
Of course! When am I not online? > biggrin
zoiekittycat Report | 04/29/2010 6:20 pm
zoiekittycat
This is....Evalina? Correct? XD
Oh, okay. Ummmm...... Go to this link. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/general-discussion/whatever-join-if-you-want/t.59186329/
fatmasterson Report | 04/20/2010 9:28 pm
fatmasterson
Thank you for buying. ^w^
MR B0NES Report | 11/21/2009 8:26 pm
MR B0NES
hey you up for zomg i can help you anywhere
pokemon girl93 Report | 11/11/2009 9:13 pm
pokemon girl93
ok thanks and nice tiger
pokemon girl93 Report | 10/29/2009 4:37 pm
pokemon girl93
i miss you too oh hey i got my own computer how cool is that but i can't seem to find a good name for it sad do you think you could give me one please
dolphinmusic14 Report | 08/14/2009 10:19 pm
dolphinmusic14
OMFG u know u love me!!! lol, like a sister, no duh!
Xx_RaInBowDoMo_xX Report | 08/14/2009 4:06 pm
Xx_RaInBowDoMo_xX
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▒██▓▓▓██▒█▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒███▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓█
▒▒██▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒██▒██▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓██
▒█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒█▓▓█▓▓█▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓█
█▓██▓▓█▓▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▓█▓▓██▓█
█▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓█
▒█▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓█
▒▒████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████
▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓
pokemon girl93 Report | 07/31/2009 10:14 pm
pokemon girl93
lol never mind so how goes things with you
real goon_13 Report | 07/28/2009 8:11 am
real goon_13
copy / paste this to 10 ppl and press f5 and f9 at the same time you will get 100, 000 gold it really works
 
 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
hiphopchick13333
MR B0NES
pokemon girl93
roseamary
dolphinmusic14
darren2442
dolphinmusic14
Tealton
Shedinja
Yxna
Okaniki
Burnt Toast Mondays
zoiekittycat
-luckylucky5-
Dark_Prince_41

cheese stole my macaroni

you are 90% of the reason i get up in the morning the other 10% is cuz i have to pee.

friend in real life smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

i had a wet dream about you last night... i pissed myself laughing as i watched you fall off the cliff

im not mean your just sissy

TEAL is my favorite color

my brother

never go to bed angry...
stay up and plot your revenge

this morning I had a fight with my alarm clock. It wanted me to wake up, I disagreed. Things got violent. Now the alarm clocks broken and I'm wide awake... Not really sure who won....

hulo:3