lalalalala!!! i resumed Gaia after not doing it for quite a while- and even now not that much
The Night World series by L.J. Smith. I used to be a Twihard, but then I realized its just not that special.
I love gaia, one of my favorite sites. The games are great, and the items rock. Plus, I'm not a noob. I get cards, although I've stopped wasting my money on pixels since I have enough things.
My evolving item prefernces change alot, with constant buying and selling. Gogh Reed, Fallen Wish, and Inari's Beads.
I am completely literate. Srysly, nu wun cn unstnd ths.
1. You share pictures with complete strangers and love it when they leave comments
2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace/Facebook.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five is missing
10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
Repost it if you fell for it, which I know you did.
90% of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 90% that would be crying, repost this.
"Slinkys are like stupid people, not very useful, but you can't help but laugh when one falls down the stairs."
Top Ten Reasons The Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt In The Star Trek Universe
#10. In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on stun.
#9. The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of twenty just to go into warp—the Millennium Falcon does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookiee.
#8. After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable. After pithy Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.
#7. Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.
#6. Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.
#5. One word: light sabers.
#4. The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.
#3. Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
#2. Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.
#1. The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class M or not.