*awkward harmonica solo*

Pinji's avatar

This makes me happy

 

Yo!


Hey! Welcome to my profile!


Pinji is...:


•A monster boy who is very shy and super scatterbrained.

•Pretty much wandering about Gaia as a Paw 99% of the time. (The other 1% is me trying on human stuff. smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif )

•A lurker. Because of being shy, I usually just lurk around the GCD or Paw forum... but sometimes I like to welcome people in the Welcome to Gaia forum!

•A level 10 alchemist! Need something crafted? Feel free to send me a PM!

•A Gamer. (These are a handful of games I reaaally like: Monster Hunter, Gods Eater Burst, Fantasy Life, Pokemon, Skyrim, NieR, Suikoden, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Minecraft, Final Fantasy, Persona 4, Okami/Okami-den, Super Smash Brothers, Borderlands, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing... annnnd a lot more I'm forgetting to list.)

•A total pile of happiness when it comes to axolotls. (At the moment, I have two: Squidy and Lemon) ...I also have two cats, a beta fish, and a pup. smilies/icon_heart.gif

~

Aye! As you can see, my 'about me' stinks. If you would like to really get to know me, let's be friends and talk about random stuff! It would be much better than reading this crummy about me thing. o v o

Psst, I keep art in there!

View Journal

Pinji's Adventures

*Drool*

View Aquarium
 
 
picture
picture
picture