Useless Information. :D
Welp, it's been two years since I've used this thing, so that means it's time for my semi-annual (or whatever) profile/life update.
I'm bored, it's summer and my brooooo is addicted to this s**t again, so I figured I'd derp around and see what I find. Gaia always changes too fast for me and is nothing like it was in the days that I was active here -- the good old days of 2005. I just keep this account alive because it's old and I feel like it deserves to live. We've had some good times, this account and I, and it's one of the last vestiges of my youth, if you will.
Not that I'm old, but still. It's always good for a flashback.
Also, I no longer hide my identity behind fake Japanese names, so...
Add me, message me, do what you will.
I am the first Peiji on Gaia! All of the others are just WANNABES. ;D
They call me THIRSTY!
My lovely compatriots are Hungry, Funny, Confused, Bored and Bob.
My user ID is 306848.
This account is eleven years old.
Inventory Counter: 1099
I am worth 40,629,736,407 gold.
90% of teenagers say, "Holy s**t!" before they get into a car accident. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, and they say, "Hold my beer and watch this s**t!"
I'd like to thank the following donators!
-Hiromasa-Chan-: Elven Ears, Marshmallow Snowman, Anti-Fashion Anti-Accessories, Firestorm Dragon Gown, Reindeer Slippers, G-BOT, November Birthstone Crown, Stealth InfraRed Top, Elegant Blue Ribbon, Golden Yellow Ribbon.
Jo-Weh: Fairy Wings, Bunny Luv, Pink Bra and Panties.
Fallen Archangel Serenity: Long Drag.
Broken666: Red Parrot.
Real Name: Paige
Aliases: Peiji, Padge, Pagina
DOB: November 1st.
Year: Graduated, ********. I have a job nao.
Eastern/Western Zodiac: Scorpio/Sheep.
Location: Pennsylvania, bitches. ;P
Status: Single, and too busy to look.
Personal Obsessions: Sidney Crosby! (InuYasha has been retired to the obsession Hall of Fame).
<3: My amazing friends, reading, watching hockey, checking out hot boys, journalism, being in college, enjoying good movies, being a creeper, hating people, musical theatre, singing (badly), daydreaming/fantasizing, being cynical, stalking my obsessions, beating up my brother, laziness, caffeine, being crazy, my puppy, being a badass ********, curse words, the Jonas Brothers, texting, Harry Potter, the Pittsburgh Penguins.
</3: Dumbasses, bad movies, people who think they're better than me, bad grammar, noobs, MySpace, sluts, cheerleaders/cheerleading in general, people who talk to loud, people who think baseball is better than hockey, health nuts, getting up early, going to class, not having internet, the rapists in State College, not getting to eat, when people fart on you, people bitching about stupid stuff, sunburns, the Philadelphia Flyers.
Idol(s): Helena Bonham Carter and Evgeni Malkin.
Snippets of Me:
My name is Paige.
But calling me that could kill you.
I'm sick of pretending that's not who I am.
I'm in high school, but I hate it.
I graduated from WHHS on June 4, 2009.
I'm now a junior at the Pennsylvania State University.
If you add one to twenty, you'll get my age.
I'm a Friday baby, from the lovely 11th month.
I loathe scene kids.
I said that to hurt you. And now I don't care about you.
I have more friends on the internet than in real life.
I have more friends inside a newsroom than in real life.
He doesn't love me.
I haven't liked him for years.
I love being single but I fall in love every day.
I only speak the truth, even if it hurts.
Pro-Choice till the day I die.
I have six ear piercings, but I want more.
I only have five now, but I have a lip ring, a nose ring and two tattoos.
I think blondes are overrated.
My fish is prettier than yours.
Requiescere en pax.
My new fish is pretty, too.
He's resting in peace, too.
But I did get a puppy, and I love him terribly.
Needles frighten me.
I love queers. No one can change that.
I'm a country girl.
I'm an InuYasha fanmerch whore.
I'm a Sidney Crosby fanmerch whore.
I have no shame, but tons of dignity.
No one hates me more than I do.
I'm not dwelling on that anymore.
I am not your average mick.
I love to read newspapers.
I'm a natural redhead.
I have too many pairs of shoes.
My heart's still broken. Care to mend it?
I stitched myself together, and I'm very happy now.
No, I don't use MySpace.
Oh, wait. That's a lie.
And now it's not. You can find me on Facebook.
I sing opera.
I love earrings.
Hawthorne Heights understands how I feel.
Now I know enough to understand myself.
I miss you.
I don't have to miss you, becuase you're always there.
I'm just chasing shadows.
I don't chase shadows anymore. I chase my destiny.
I'm Irish, so kiss me.
Yaoi = life.
My boobs have names.
I love avatars.
Have fun trying to change me.
I'm not as heartless as you think.
Only you make me cry.
I've dried my eyes and washed my hands of you.
I can bend and not break.
I break easily, but I am able to fix myself.
I'm an Imperfectionista.
Call me what you will, but the only thing I am is me.