Whatcha Know 'Bout Me?
OHEMGEE!!!!! Hai there, the names Onigiri of Death, Oni for short. NO i will NOT tell you my real name. Unless of course it comes down to a life or death situation, THEN I WOULD.
So, for some reason me and my friend, we used to love the color black, wore jeans all the time, never give dresses a second glance, hated summer, and be all like "EW! PINK IS SO GIRLY AND GROSS!!!" but one weekend all of a sudden we were all like, "OHEMGEE! LET'S GO DRESS SHOPPING!" and "Let me straighten your hair~" and "I can't wait for summer! It's gonna be so fun~" Is that weird? I've heard the answer to that question too many times, and it usually starts with a Y E S...
Me and my friends, were like this:
We all love each other (like sisters of course) and sometimes we will have fights or we will annoy the heck out of each other, but when it comes down to it, we all stick together and let nothing break that bond. The bond of true friendship.
Wow, that sounded cheesy didn't it? Yeah, I know, but it's true. ANYWAYS LET'S GET A MOVE ON SHALL WE??
These are the many things I like;
- Empty boxes
- the color green
- actually, all colors
- rainbows (see above)
- watching Saturday morning cartoons
- reading (yes, I do like to read. No, that doesn't make me a geek....)
- going to the secret beach me and my family found WHEN we were camping
- Did i mention music and chocolate?
- not being broke
- having money (same thing)
- my friends
- all animals
- except for spiders
- and grasshoppers
- and octopi
- and birds that attack me
- and ugly fish
- but other than that I like all animals!
- especially the cute kittens~
- okay, even the ugly kittens
- USING CAPS LOCK
- Thesauruses (for some reason)
- and last but not least
- BEING RANDOM AND HYPER!!!!
Sadly, I DO hate many things, these are some of them:
- Ugly fish
- birds that attack me
- horror movies (unlike my friend Charity, who laughs at them 0_____o )
- my closet being open
- turning off the lights when I go to bed
- family fights
- my sister being praised for something and then If I do something similar I juts get a "okay..."
- annoying little kids who pout and cry and and whine complain when things don't go their way
- PEOPLE MY AGE who pout and cry and whine and complain when things don't go their way (one of my friends is like that...)
- red wine (yuck!)
- going back and forth between my dad's and my mom's
- when my dad and step mom fight (which is almost constantly)
- the "popular kids" at school (BLECH)
- when people move away without telling you (-cough- joey -cough-)
- When people have a secret that they tell everyone else but you..
- Being ignored
- people who say their depressed and emo and all that crap
- it's annoying
- being alone on the streets
- when your walking somewhere alone and all of a sudden you see some guy and you think he's going to rape you or something...
- i think that's it, I'll add more as I think of them~
Yeah, about the lists of things I love/hate you can comment to me or PM me and I'll explain all about why I hate them, if your confused, or you juts wanna laugh (some of them are kind of funny, believe me...) although most ARE serious. But I don't accept random friend invited, they're stupid and noobish, especially when they have no money and they only want to be your friend because they think it'll raise their popularity and you'll give them free money and gifts...which..they are sadly mistaken.
Now please enjoy some random facts about me~
I'm writing a book.
I think Gay people are really nice
I've never been on an airplane alone before
I love the smell of Florida at night
I have a HUGE crush on my dad's best friend's son..
Seriously, I can't ever seem to get him out of my head, and whenever I hear the song The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson, my heart skips because it reminds me of him....
I used to have a crush on my best friends cousin Gary, and still whenever I hear the song I Gotta Feelin' by The Black Eyed Peas it makes me think of him..
I don't like being teased.....I've been teased my whole life and you'd expect for me to be used to it, but I hate it...and my friends don't seem to understand that..
That's it for now, stay tuned for more (when I have time) so yeah, BAI~