'Allo! I'm Corn. Presumably you want to know more about me, as I am a fascinating creature of seduction and byoot-e. And also because you've ventured to my profile. I will now regurgitate some rubbish about myself that isn't exactly necessary or often relevant (for example, how does my favourite food define me as a person?).
Location: Ontario, Canada, eh?
Descriptive words: Sensible, sarcastic, taciturn, creative, sensitive, moderately self-dramatizing, complaisant but stubborn.
Colours: salmon, purple
Animals: Felines everything
Foods: shahi paneer, watermelon, Kraft peanut butter
Books: Watership Down, Batman Year One, HP, Phantom, A Million Little Pieces, White Oleander
Movies: Little Miss Sunshine, Just about anything Disney, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Phantom of the Opera, Hot Rod, Lost in Translation,
Television Shows: The Office, Invader Zim, The Soup, Futurama, Bump in the Night, Beasties, Flight of the Conchords.
Video Games: Katamari Damacy, Bioshock, Portal, Left4Dead, more.
Music: Thrice, Muse, Arctic Monkeys, the Kooks, the Beatles, Brand New
- I love Chris. c:
- Enjoys reading, (creative) writing, drawing
- Strongly believes in animal rights (w00t vegetarianism)
- Loves Dayna, Hana and Steph!
- Is not fond of children
- Google "fennec" and prepare to "awwwwwww"
- Former chain-drinker of cream soda
- Goal in life: to restore Ms. Dayna's Toblerone
- Worships Rene Magritte's art (Lichtenstien, Steinlen, various others too!)
Surely I've forgotten things, but I'll add them as I remember them.
The Gaian formerly known as Corn Faerie
Viewing 12 of 26 friends