Who is this again? (written 03/03/2013)
Ah, oh dear, oh dear oh dear ~ Why I'm updating my profile at this moment is not really making any sense to me. I'm currently listening to the Arkells while I'm doing this and it's making me more upbeat while I try to get ideas flowing. Any who, I'll just free write. Here I go...
- My real name is Melissa. But please, no one ever calls by that, unless it's someone who doesn't know me. The best people in the world call me "Melly" so do me a favour, and be a cool person.
- I'm 21 year old silly bunny that is confused about everything in the world.
- Sushi is something I can seriously eat for the rest of my life if somehow all the other food source was somehow severely contaminated with a virus that somehow turned people into zombies. (and that Sushi, or raw fish in general, wasn't affected)
- I have a cat now. I think I may have turned into a cat person. Her name is Momo. She's a tuxedo cat. Her being the cute, furry little butt that she is, makes her my 2nd love of my life.
- I was a 2004-2009 Gaia user. So if you're wondering why I'm writing this in 2013, again...I have no clue. I think I'm just bored. That's a lie. I'm sure I have school s**t to do. But ********, I just don't want to do them.
- Where I went after Gaia? Bahaha, where did
I go?! I think most of my attention was taken by typical social media shenanigans, video games, friend dramas, & university life. Through everything that has happened in the past four years, I feel like I'm the same exactly person and then...not really.
- I don't live with my parents anymore! Woooo, I'm a big girl now! I live with a roommate/best friend. It's a bit tough sometimes for me because I'm very particular in how I like things done. And my roommate tends to be a "freebird" and kind of just does whatever the ******** she wants, but I'm learning
to adjust to people's lifestyles, haha. I mean I kind of have to be. I enlisted a roommate after all. Although, I really do want a place on my own one day. Financial wise, I just can't. I know I can't attend to my personal needs at the moment, but it'll come one day. But otherwise, I'm fine and it's cool for the most part.
- I still love cupcakes and strawberries. I'm really heavily contemplating whether I should go to school for professional baking arts.
- I like various types of music.
- YouTube took over my TV watching. But I still like a few notable television series out there like: The Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Happy Endings, Community. Dexter, House (finished!
) and a few more that I am probably forgetting. I'd be willing to add more but again...I don't exactly want television to take over my life.
- For a couple of months, "League of Legends" took over my life and most of my friend's lives. I'm only an off and on player now. I only play with friends who DON'T call me ********, noob-uninstall-you-suck-hardcore, and other racial slurs that 90% of the dickfaces love to say on the internet. And I also realized, "OMG, there are better games to play on the internet?!" (Add me on LoL if you like: Mellycake)
- Most of life is procrastinating on the net, playing the MMORPG Tera (atm) or other notable RPGs.
- It feels like I told you a lot, but my main problem is not knowing what I want to do in life.
I hope you're having a wonderful day. If I used to talk to you, shoot me a message! I'd love to know what you're up to!
Contact me in these preferred ways of social media.