ObscuredWizard ❤

avatar

Last Login: 06/30/2016 4:49 pm

Gender: Male

Birthday: 04/17

About Me ❤

Male or Female: Male
Age:19
Location: The Corn State (Iowa)
Relationship: Single

smilies/icon_ninja.gifsmilies/icon_ninja.gifsmilies/icon_ninja.gif

My life in general:
I'm a 19 year old who works 60% of my time and the other 40% is playing video games, mostly smash and adventure games and the occasional hack and slash. My favorite type of anime is Slice of Life, if you think Love Live is good it isn't. Thanks for reading. smilies/icon_heart.gif

Random PM's are nice, friend requests with reason

Praise The Sun ❤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

 

Recent Visitors

Another Phase on 06/30/2016
Asylum Renegade on 06/30/2016
Eliza Victoire on 06/30/2016
RandomHere on 06/29/2016
jonnathan byron on 06/29/2016
x3Kitty-Loverx3 on 06/28/2016

Music ❤

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
Elcott

Welcome to my place~ ❤

Beautiful art by~:

Scroll for Art!⇨

I can't quite remember who
made this one please send me your
new name because you changed it so
I can credit you!~