Things I like about Gaia:
- buying beautiful items for reasonable prices *w*
- making epic avis with more than 3 color themes evenly distributed, gives a more original feeling to it
- making avi faces look the closest to awesome possible xD I sometimes am having a hard time with this but I'd probably try to accomplish it even a thousand times a day, lol
- updating my Wishlist ever so often, after purchasing items or just making new wishes. There's an evil glitch related to this, though, where all the items on your wishlist will be gone after updating, it happened to me, so I like keeping a separate updated record of my wishlist in my special notebook. xP I have almost all the items on the wishlist set on private since I never really know what I'm gonna be questing for next, but in return I'm letting you view everything I have equipped on my avi. :3
- zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! OH YES! I love this game. It's been my favorite MMORPG for years and I don't think anything will change that. It's simple enough but also complex, interesting and Oh So Fun! And it gives GOLD too~ *Q* Love it.
Some useful tips for Zomg:
- Use the Q or the ~ key to more effectively select enemies. Those are the default keys, but you can set this as any key you want. (Menu -> Options -> Controls)
- To decrease the lag you can lower your game settings (Menu -> Options -> Sound ; Graphics Options). The settings for minimum lag are: Music Volume on 0%, music player stopped; Graphics on Low, Silhouetting/Shadow unchecked, Ring Animation on My Ring Animation Only. Even with Ring Animation set that way you've got nothing to worry about because you'll still see all the animation of the rings others cast on you, such as buffs, heals. (You can block even more animation in Zomg with your AdBlock, a very good tool; for more information on that, here's a helpful link: Adblocking zOMG! for Better Performance.) I usually have the sound effects on (not the game music, though) in case I multitask, to know when the round is started or when the wave starts and switch pages at the right time. Summons/pets (fluffs, chicks etc.) cause extra lag so put them away while you're in a fighting area and use them while outside (unless you're farming mobs outside a boss area, and even so it might help to hide them while you're fighting). They only have decorative purposes, they don't help you in any other way.
- In order to make your attacks, heals, buffs, debuffs more powerful you can Rage Rank them. For this you will need to hold down onto the ring until the whole Rage Meter (has a flame in front of it) highlights, then release. If your Rage Meter is full, you will have a Rank 4 cast. The Rage Meter refills while you attack mobs, heal team mates, cast buffs.
- Try not to BRB while outside the Saw Mill for PS. It saves time if you enter before going AFK (if people want to start it while you do your thing, Time = Money, don't waste it) and in case someone triggers the saws by accident, you won't get kicked (kicking comes in handy because if people over level 6.5 are outside and the saws have started, the people inside won't gain any gold, orbs or anything, so the leader often needs to do it) and the people inside won't lose any gold. Don't be selfish and hold a whole crew back to better suit your wishes, think of the others too. Besides you too will get gold while you're inside, and everyone will be happy.
- An amazing link from the Forums about Ring Stats, bonuses and so much more: Guide to Rings and Stats.
- The Luck stat increases the amount of gold, orbs, recipes etc. that you gain. You can increase it by using special rings. (Fitness, Divinity Rage Rank 4, Coyote Rage Rank 4, Angel ring set etc.)
- I like to have the Zomg link opened in a new tab. (Right click on the link to the game and select "Open link in New Tab" for this.) That way I will have all the buttons and features my browser provides and I won't need to worry about refreshing or such. If the browser is acting up (my Chrome and Opera sometimes reload the page without me clicking anything that could cause that, I checked their settings too, but they seem fine), then it might actually help opening it normally without all those features and might even help it work faster.
- Firefox is best for Zomg (I get the least lag for the game and it works the fastest, I tried this many times with the same result. Chrome works too.) while Google Chrome or Opera is best for multiple tabs and My Gaia page.
- If you have any questions concerning Zomg feel free to ask, look it up in Forums (use simple key words, type it into the Search box) or in Zomg Wiki. Google is also always your friend.
Please send trade anytime if you have any green, red, blue, white inks or green, red, blue bugs that you don't need. :3 It will be much appreciated.
I have fun stuff in my Journal so check it out if you want~ C:
My Skype ID is dreamiedream. Add me, all of you beautiful minded people.
____━━____━┗|:::::: |｡◕ x ◕｡|
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯.|:::::: ^ ___^
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·* <|:::: (｡◕ ω ◕｡)
____━━____━┗|:::::: |｡T ~ T｡|
Viewing 12 of 482 friends
zOMG! & Event Memories~