- Am silly.
- Often shy.
- Love epic music.
- Roman Catholic.
- Usually types kinda funny.
- Likes to draw if really feeling a mood.
- Doesn't like to give out most personal information.
- Favorite movie is Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- I enjoy people watching in Towns2, so if it says am AFK, am probably not.
- Uses smileys a lot usually, however kinda slowing down on them recently.
- Isn't good at coming up with conversations, but enjoys being in them; however, usually doesn't say anything unless it's a reply to something else.
Here on England, Sixth Form is the final level of school before University. It's whereally 17-18 year olds go to study for a set of exams called A levels. Depending on the grade they get, they can get into some of the top Universities, such as Cambridge and Oxford.
Sixth Form is pretty stressful because of the amount of work that is piled on in such a short span of time. It's so tiring!
ELETRIX!! I'm so happy. It's unbelievable. It's kitty, the last time I talked to you... I'm sorry I never gave an explanation. My computer broke. My I pod got wiped. I couldn't get logged into steam. You probably don't remember me. I don't blame you one bit. Heh. I'm sorry.