I've adopted a neko!
Name:Mina (Words Worth)
Likes:To sell weapons.
Doesn't like:Those who don't buy weapons.
Owner: Nick Cadwell
You can adopt one too!
I adopted a dog!
Born: Aug. 30th 1997
Likes: Yogurt, Roses, running around and kids.
Owner: Nick Cadwell
Get one now!
Does not envy
Does not boast
Is not proud
Is not rude
Is not self-seeking
Is not easily angered
Keeps no record of wrongs
Does not delight in evil
Rejoices with the truth
1 Corinthians 13: 4 - 8
Honesty: Always be true to myself. Stand for Virtue
Humility: Acknowledge weakness, Never fault my strength.
Controle Of Power: Never abuse that which I have learned, Always be aware.
Courage: Face my fears, Acknowledge them, Stand tall facing Danger.
Concentration: Invoke the strength of Body, Mind, and Spirit.
Endurance: Focus and training is my stability, Strong and powerful is my body, My spirit is my drive.
[size=18][b]"I leave this as a declaration of intent so no one will be confused.
Number one: Sic vis pacem, para bellum. Latin. The boot-camp sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. Sic vis pacem, para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war."
Number two: Nick_Cadwell is dead. He died with his family.
Number three: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law-to pursue … natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.
"Those who do evil on to others-the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists-you will come to know me well. Nick_Cadwell is dead. Call me ... The Punisher."
01. Are looks important in a relationship? no
02. Are relationships ever worth it? yes
03. Are you a dreamer? yes
04. Are you in a relationship? no
05. Are you in love? yes
06. Are you single this year? yes
07. Can you commit to one person? yes
08. Describe your crush: She is very smart. She has looks that would make you turn your head
09. Describe your perfect date: A picnic on the beach and then spending the rest of the day talking or swimming
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? yes
11. Do you ever want to get married? yes
12. Do you ever forgive betrayal? yes
13. Do you get jealous easily? no
14. Do you have a crush on anyone? yes
15. Do you have any piercings? no
16. Do you have any tattoos? no
17. Do you like kissing in public? yes
18. Do you shower everyday? yes
19. Do you think someone has feelings for you? don't know
20. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? hope so
21. Do you think you can last six months in a relationship and not cheat? yes
22. Do you think youll be married in five years? don't know
23. Do you want to be in a relationship this year? yes
24. Has anyone ever told you they dont want to lose you? no
25. Has someone ever written a poem or a song for you? no
26. Have you ever been cheated on? no.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone? no
28. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? no.
29. If so what on?
30. Have you ever cried over a girl/ guy? no
31. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? yes.
32. Have you ever had sex with a man? no
33. Have you ever had sex with a woman? no
34. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? yes my family members.
35. Have you ever liked one of your best friends? no
36. Have you ever liked someone all of your friends hated? no
37. Have you ever liked someone you didnt expect too? yes
38. Have you ever liked someone you couldnt have? yes
39. Have you ever written a poem or a song for anyone? no. Don't know how
40. Have you had sex so far this year? no
41. How long can you just kiss before your hands start to wander? don't know
42. How long was your last relationship? 8 months. March 20th - November 20th
43. How many people did you kiss in 2012? none
44. How old are you? 30
45. If someone you like says they like someone else what would you say? I hope he treats you like a Princess. Cause in my eyes you are.
46. If you had a bf/gf what would your favorite thing about them be? I think there hair
47. Is there someone you will never forget? My grandpa
48. what are five ways to win your heart? Don't know
49. What is the first thing you notice in someone? there eyes.
50. Is there someone you've given up on? no
51. If so why?
52. What is your dirtiest secret? I don't have one
When the power of love over comes the love of power. The world will know peace.
Nothing is so strong as real gentleness. Nothing so gentle as real strength.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, it always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
> When a girl walks away from you - [Follow her]
> When she pushes you or hits you - [Grab her and don't let go]
> When she's quiet - [Ask her what's wrong]
> When she ignores you - [Give her your attention]
> When you see her start crying - [Just hold her and don't say a word]
> When she's scared - [Protect her]
> When she lays her head on your shoulder - [Tilt her head up and kiss her]
> When she say's that she likes you - [she really does more than you could understand]
> When she grabs at your hands - [Hold hers]
> When she looks at you in your eyes - [don't look away until she does]
> WHEN SHE MISSES YOU - [SHES HURTING INSIDE] (not always)
> When you break her heart - [the pain NEVER really goes away]
> When she says its over - [she STILL wants you to be hers]
> - Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything
> - DON'T let her have the last word
> - Say you love her more than she could ever love you
> - Argue that she is the best girl ever
> - When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
> - When she says she's ok, don't believe it, talk to her
> - When she says she's sorry, she truly means it
> - Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
> - Treat her like she's all that matters to you
> - Let her wear your clothes (sounds funnyy x3)
> - When she's bored and sad, be there for her
> - Let her know she's important
Boy: Uhm? Hi
Girl: What's up?
Boy: Nothing, is there a reason you are talking to me?
Girl: Well I sort of like you.
Girl: Do you like me back?
Boy: Well your 2 years younger then me.
Girl: Well I have to go.
2 weeks later
The boy saw the girl on the news, She hung her self. She left a note that said, Age shouldn't matter I will always love you."
1 week later
The boy was on the news, He hung himself too, but he wrote a note on the wall and said. "Age shouldn't matter. You were right. I love you forever and always."
If you believe that age shouldn't matter, post this on your profile
"I swear to devote my life to the destruction of piracy, greed, cruilty, and injustice in all there forms and my sons and their sons shall follow me."
If you believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of humanity and aren't afraid to say so, paste this into your about me
What should I be grateful for?
Anything and everything in your life that you genuinely feel appreciative of. Your achievements. Your friends and family. Your health. The beauty of nature. The food you ate today. The stranger who smiled at you. The sun. The rain. Be grateful even for the things that haven’t arrived yet! Have gratitude for the blessings you will receive. As you practice gratitude, it will become increasingly easier to find things to be grateful for. Even if you are going through a hard time, be grateful for the experience. Be grateful that you are alive. Don’t just go through the motions saying "yeah, yeah, I'm grateful". Train yourself to get to that place within yourself where you really FEEL the gratitude.
Abortion is wrong
I am only 4 inches long,
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
Today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me,
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home, though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what, Mommy?
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad, too,
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine,
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it, too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby, Mommy... your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus' arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me, Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, put this in your profile.
'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'
So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'
She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'
The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'
She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.
Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'
The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!'
'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'
The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.
He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!
Love says, 'I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person.' Abortion says, 'I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself.'
If you're against abortion, put this in your profile.
Demon Mistress Rena
This is my friend. He was Hacked on June 04 of 2012. This is what his avatar used to look like. If anyone knows what his new name is l would really like to know so that I can try to get him these items and send them to him.
My gf Moira
Moira's 2nd outfit
Moira made to look like Alternate Sasha
This is my gf. For whom I love with all my
Me as the 3rd Ghost Rider / Completed
Me as War Machine
Jonah Hex (Dead likes the dirt. Dirt likes the dead. Simple as that.)
Me as a Ninja
gold: 54,351 / Completed
Me as a Ninja but way better
gold: 28,157 / Completed
Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse /
Me as a Gunman
gold: 7,698 / tickets 15,000
Jason Voorhees from Crystal Lake (Happy friday the 13th) / Completed
Me as Nightshade
Me as a Soul Reaper
gold: 39,434 /
Me as a Soul Reaper again
gold: 475,465 / tickets 7,500
Me as a Street Fighter
Me as a Street Fighter again
Me as a Street Fighter for the 3rd time
Safiria the vampire queen
Me as a Vampire
Me as the Traveller
Me as an MMA fighter
Me as a Blond version of The Fonz
Master of Flames
Master of the Earth
The Mistress of water
Mistress of the air
Master of Iron
The Frost Knight
Me as the Heartbreaker
me as Twisted
In B.O.O Robes
In S.I.N. Robes Completed
me in Midnight Kei
me as the Dark Rocker / Completed
Me as the Green Dragon Master
I love Yuki Sohma1025
Miss Barbie Girl 16
Natsuki260 - The Ice Slave
My neko slave
my BDSM slave
gold: 104,796 Gold
gold: 603,182 tickets: 540
Urd from Oh my Goddess
gold: 43,135 Gold