* Is named Nicole
* Prefers to be called "Ni" "NiChan" or anything remotely close
* Is a June baby
* Started in Gaia as Artistic_NiChan in 2004. Formerly known as [.NiChan.] on this account though.
* Is a plus-sized woman - "ya don't like it, well you can kiss my shell."
* Loves TMNT
* Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, & No More Heroes =
* Johnny Yong Bosch, David Hayter, Micheal Sinterniklaas, & Reuben Langdon = Love
* For seiyuu - Toshiyuki Morikawa & Inoue Kazuhiko =
* Hates people who abuse me and my friends
* Favorite color is red
* Is a fangirl of a lot of things
* Favorite animal is the turtle
* Is single - probably will be that way for a long time
* Trigun is
* Is very emotional
* Has a weak heart due to numerous heartbreaks
* Loves to cook
* Loves to draw
* RPing is a fun thing I like to do.
* Fav Video Game Character: Dante
* Fav Anime Character: Vash the Stampede
* Doesn't take pic request (rarely anyway)
* Loves all of my Gaia friends
* Posts art on FA and DA
* Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you
* My favorite Trigun quote is this: "I think I'd like to do something nice for somebody. I think it's good if you smile at someone, and they smile in return. Voluntary love encourages people to create a sense of friendliness. Love that is unconditional gives us respect as people, however, it's wrong to force love, to try to keep it alive. If the strain goes on eventually it will bloom into the flower called lie. The deceptively thorny flower that hurts people. "
Thank you, I already hadn't been on much because I've been trying to come to terms with how Gaia and many of the people are on here now and that I am not going to be able to change time soon and need to focus on what I need to do for myself, and then something severe comes up. I was expecting it, but not this soon. Trying to keep it together though.
Aye! I think you did a good job smile. I actually used to have an account that was suppose to be the real life version of me, alas I don't remember the password for it and I still need to try to see if I can recover it somehow >_< .