* Is named Nicole
* Prefers to be called "Ni" "NiChan" or anything remotely close
* Is a June baby
* Started in Gaia as Artistic_NiChan in 2004. Formerly known as [.NiChan.] on this account though.
* Is a plus-sized woman - "ya don't like it, well you can kiss my shell."
* Loves TMNT
* Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, & No More Heroes =
* Johnny Yong Bosch, David Hayter, Micheal Sinterniklaas, & Reuben Langdon = Love
* For seiyuu - Toshiyuki Morikawa & Inoue Kazuhiko =
* Hates people who abuse me and my friends
* Favorite color is red
* Is a fangirl of a lot of things
* Favorite animal is the turtle
* Is single - probably will be that way for a long time
* Trigun is
* Is very emotional
* Has a weak heart due to numerous heartbreaks
* Loves to cook
* Loves to draw
* RPing is a fun thing I like to do.
* Fav Video Game Character: Dante
* Fav Anime Character: Vash the Stampede
* Doesn't take pic request (rarely anyway)
* Loves all of my Gaia friends
* Posts art on FA and DA
* Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you
* My favorite Trigun quote is this: "I think I'd like to do something nice for somebody. I think it's good if you smile at someone, and they smile in return. Voluntary love encourages people to create a sense of friendliness. Love that is unconditional gives us respect as people, however, it's wrong to force love, to try to keep it alive. If the strain goes on eventually it will bloom into the flower called lie. The deceptively thorny flower that hurts people. "
My friend and I went to a place called Geek Bar, and their pizza selection was, of course, named after TMNT. I had the Raphael pizza. It was delicious and spicy.
Then we went to a coffee bar called The Wormhole, and I ended the night with their Cool But Rude latte, which was also delicious and slightly spicy.[/end random turtle post]
Well that's good, my mother is doing the same but for health reasons.
Yeah, Facebook can be asses like that sometimes, I like how they thrive off of ad revenue but can't even do basically administration s**t for the site like people showing real gore for fundamental reasons or the lulz. I did see your current status and glad they're going to have that bonehead take down your fanart. I don't think it would have been an issue if he linked back to where he got it from since it's pretty damn obvious you got noticed on Twitter, but that would be too much like right.
Same here. My life motto is basically if it isn't hurting anyone I don't care what you do. I extremely laid back in that way and I try to understand where people are coming from too. Even if I don't like something or completely understand it does not make it bad by default. I dunno...I don't like conflict much. I always want people to try to understand each other.
Like I said before I don't have too much faith in FB. Its sad but I've seen lots of things that should be removed not be. It really pisses me off when its stuff like your case and like pages not getting taken down that are outright racist or bashing the LGBT community. stressed
But I really hope they do right by you. *crosses fingers*