* Is named Nicole
* Prefers to be called "Ni" "NiChan" or anything remotely close
* Is a June baby
* Started in Gaia as Artistic_NiChan in 2004. Formerly known as [.NiChan.] on this account though.
* Is a plus-sized woman - "ya don't like it, well you can kiss my shell."
* Loves TMNT
* Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, & No More Heroes =
* Johnny Yong Bosch, David Hayter, Micheal Sinterniklaas, & Reuben Langdon = Love
* For seiyuu - Toshiyuki Morikawa & Inoue Kazuhiko =
* Hates people who abuse me and my friends
* Favorite color is red
* Is a fangirl of a lot of things
* Favorite animal is the turtle
* Is single - probably will be that way for a long time
* Trigun is
* Is very emotional
* Has a weak heart due to numerous heartbreaks
* Loves to cook
* Loves to draw
* RPing is a fun thing I like to do.
* Fav Video Game Character: Dante
* Fav Anime Character: Vash the Stampede
* Doesn't take pic request (rarely anyway)
* Loves all of my Gaia friends
* Posts art on FA and DA
* Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you
* My favorite Trigun quote is this: "I think I'd like to do something nice for somebody. I think it's good if you smile at someone, and they smile in return. Voluntary love encourages people to create a sense of friendliness. Love that is unconditional gives us respect as people, however, it's wrong to force love, to try to keep it alive. If the strain goes on eventually it will bloom into the flower called lie. The deceptively thorny flower that hurts people. "
True but if you use either Sainte Ceil: Agape, the plain old agape, summer haircut or any of the sketch book bobby pins it becomes a cute bob. 3nodding
It's the best green hair I've seen them do in a long time. I wish they'd make more in that color. crying
Before I forget again--continue to work on improving as a person and do something with yourself, ya? I'm not sure what your sentiments on your family are, but you can keep delegating when an incident happens or letting it get to you. You must have some aspirations you want to pursue, and you shouldn't let reluctance, doubt, or your own family and friends hold you back. I know about that all too well. Don't just use the convention to take a mind off your issues, also use it as a means to gain and idea of what you want to do in life.