* Is named Nicole
* Prefers to be called "Ni" "NiChan" or anything remotely close
* Is a June baby
* Started in Gaia as Artistic_NiChan in 2004. Formerly known as [.NiChan.] on this account though.
* Is a plus-sized woman - "ya don't like it, well you can kiss my shell."
* Loves TMNT
* Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, & No More Heroes =
* Johnny Yong Bosch, David Hayter, Micheal Sinterniklaas, & Reuben Langdon = Love
* For seiyuu - Toshiyuki Morikawa & Inoue Kazuhiko =
* Hates people who abuse me and my friends
* Favorite color is red
* Is a fangirl of a lot of things
* Favorite animal is the turtle
* Is single - probably will be that way for a long time
* Trigun is
* Is very emotional
* Has a weak heart due to numerous heartbreaks
* Loves to cook
* Loves to draw
* RPing is a fun thing I like to do.
* Fav Video Game Character: Dante
* Fav Anime Character: Vash the Stampede
* Doesn't take pic request (rarely anyway)
* Loves all of my Gaia friends
* Posts art on FA and DA
* Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you
* My favorite Trigun quote is this: "I think I'd like to do something nice for somebody. I think it's good if you smile at someone, and they smile in return. Voluntary love encourages people to create a sense of friendliness. Love that is unconditional gives us respect as people, however, it's wrong to force love, to try to keep it alive. If the strain goes on eventually it will bloom into the flower called lie. The deceptively thorny flower that hurts people. "
Thank you, I appreciate that. Message me your contact info so I can bookmark and add you in those places and I'll send you mine. I got a few places I'll be setting up shop at soon the first week of next month, so I'll message those to you as soon as I complete them.
Thank you for being a friend to me all this time Ni-sama, you have no idea how much that has meant to me. I may not have been as sociable as I used to be, but like I said before, I appreciate you not finding me a nuisance when we would interact in Wordgames. You're a better person than many of the people that used to go there, and I hope you keep improving and don't let your family's problems hold you back from greatest and finding out who you want to be as a person.