HELLO and WELCOME
to my page! Please look
around here or my Avatar
Arena Gallery any time
except any random
invites, unless you
are familiar with me.
Just be civil. I won't bite.
My OC Character's quote:
"Do not mess with this girl
with dreams of having an education."
Only Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google
Chrome works with the re-sized player.
IN REAL LIFE :
- RL Name: Shai
- Lives in Canada; Born from southeast Asia (aka. the Philippines on November 16, 1987...
- Is social but more in the shy side of things.
- Has a Learning Disabilities (the word dyslexic isn't the right term, meaning that there are some abilities that is way below average; mine is unfortunately the language/communitation/processing part of the brain). Fortunately it's a mild type, so I will overcome it including extended amounts of time. I'm still learning to be comfortable advocating as myself...
- Proudly family-oriented, loves French Vanilla Lattes, dreams to have a bunny pet someday, and loves to knit.
- Joined in '07 with my previous name, Mira Rosey, which was later Mirastella Crowley and then MirasteIIa; Loves hanging out in the GCD/AvA
- Is aware of how the Romani were still being discriminated and will not be involved or tolerated in others' hatred. NOT ALL OF THEM ARE CONSIDERED BEGGARS, THIEVES, CRIMINALS, ETC. Obvious, I totally do not believe in how young girls have early arranged marriages and without knowing the husband (what if he's potentially an abusive, gambling or immature guy); Little education + little time for more develop = Not a fulfilling life.
DEVELOPMENT OF ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
- Update 04/03/15 :
Right now, only one Gaian identity would be best instead of making up different incarnations of "Mirastella" through gameplay-roleplaying in order to not confuse anyone.
Frankly I will not make some OC self-insert story that I can't commit myself doing it because I'm just too damn busy. However, I'm likely to just make my own art or commission an artist to do it for me.
- Mirastella (aka. her code name, "Dark Eyes") : A half-Romani girl who is born in a poor village below Dref Dur, not much is known about her past. The earliest history is that she had an arranged marriage at a very young age and wishes to travel far away with a new identity. With no way of having legal papers going to another country, a man (supposedly dead) saved her from being persecuted and adopted her into his family.
Currently, she lived a decent life in Durem with a promise to keep things to herself and is training to became a talented flamenco dancer. At day, she teaches ballroom dancing to kids. But at night, she later became an alter-ego as a modern Robin Hood. Her weapon of choices are daggers, whips, and occasionally, handguns.
The character is supposedly based on the Russian witch "Rada" (actress Svetlana Toma) from the 1975 movie "Tabor Uhodit V Nebo"; Fujiko/Lupin in "Lupin the Third".
SUMMARY OF HOW SHE SORTA MET NICOLAE:
----- In the edge of the street of Barton, a slender man with a straw hat and cape was about to be betrayed by two Zomg! gangsters at night. One of them holding a machete ring to threaten him. As the other one got closer, the guy drew a suspicious smile. "Whatchu smiling at you little runt. I'll- WHAT THE FUC-". An flash of light came out of nowhere. The straw man swiftly kicks the guy with a knife to the ground and went for the other one. The threaten-er tries to defend himself but she was too quick for him, and punches him up the chin making him unconscious. The straw man turned off the lights with a mini remote and took all of their rings and their money.
----- The morning drew up. The straw man went to the guys' bathroom. He discards the straw gear, revealing to be a nice looking girl with black hair. She made sure that the last man in the washroom to leave and went out of the window. In the back alley, she blends into the streets. Then she heard from a chat from some of the thugs that they are meeting their leader in Barton.
----- In Barton, she flirted with a businessman with a black suit. In the corner of her eye she saw a tough looking gang leader with two of his henchmen trying to clear the way - her opportunity to steal the enchanted charm of the Gold ring. They were arguing that there's a mix up about their members being robbed of their rings and gold. She saw her plan is in motion and gave the businessman a fake card and a farewell.
----- In the afternoon, she made a successful escape into the deepest part of the Barton forest in her disguise as blonde girl thug. She then discards the clothing returning to her original gear, counting the pure gold coins and the gold ring in her necklace. She tried to gather her things before she carries on, but a shadowy figure came up to her from behind. She was startled as she drops a few coins and quickly drew up a knife - A guy with a green hat and a black jacket waves his hands up high as he can. "Woah woah. Calm down. I'm not going to see a beautiful gal like you going aggressive on me. I'm just strolling around for a shop brea-" She tries to punch him as he dodges like it was nothing. But he notices immediately that this girl is a quick learner. He never seen anyone as equally matched in agily and strength as him until he met her. A minute later, the quick girl then the advantage by slamming him to the tree trunk, pull his hat into his eyes, trips him and made her escape. "That b***h. At least she didn't know what's coming." He smiles cockingly as he dust off his pants and jacket and wents home with the real gold coins.
----- Next day, as Nicolae sells this usual things to young ladies the wagon shop, he found a note in his pocket saying: "Interesting. It seems that you were not as careful as I was after my escape. Seconds later, neither was I... We'll meet again soon." - An admirer. He also found out that the real coins were gone from his very secret location under a well-hidden tree stump near the art shop east of Barton.
This is my Casimir Tree with my Airship, TRIPLEXI: