Hi hi how are you guys all doing and feeling today ne? Well hmm a little about myself then...well I adore cute things. Like cats, bunnies, dogs, turtles, foxes, the color pink, lilac, white and etc. I sorta have trouble becoming close and trusting people. I tend to be distant and quiet until you get to know me better. I am also a kpop, visual kei, jpop fangirl. Like totally avid. I am a proud Stings and Honey. I really also like Minho. Um I really like when people do aegyo. I really want a pet turtle or a rabbit. I love History and English. I suck at Math. I love learning random facts about anyone or anything. I spend my free time reading medical and psychology books. I adore watching K-pop videos. I have two best guy friends that I think the world of. They are Nathan and Ryan. :3 Haha and I totally say totally alot. I am currently in high school and taking a duel credit course in psychology. So freaking happy that I passed.
I thought that I seriously wouldn't. Whew so glad that I don't need to worry. I hope probably to major in forensic psychology, psychology, perhaps learn a new lagnuage like korean, japanese or russian.:3 I probably want other majors but we will see. This or next year me and a few of my bestest friends want to go to South Korea then maybe Japan. Also if you haven't noticed, I am in love with Hello Kitty. I am a BIG Kyaru Paymu Paymu fan. Oh and sometimes I can seem a little shy but once you get to know me...I can be like BOOM! HYPERNESS!!!
[color=violet]Oh yea I meeting new people, making new friends and random friend requests.
[b]SasuNaru or SasuSaku?
Sasuke is always thinking of Naruto- Sakura always bugs Sasuke.
Sasuke always wants to prove himself to Naruto, and vice versa - Sakura is always ignored by Sasuke.
Sasuke talks to Naruto the most, out of everyone- He rarely speaks to Sakura.
Sasuke and Naruto have saved each other's lives on several occasions - Sasuke saved Sakura- ONCE.
When Sasuke was leaving Konoha, Naruto tried to stop him (and was very, very close to succeeding)- He listened to Sakura for about three minutes, called her annoying, said thank you for some unfathomable reason (considering all she did was b***h, whine 'Sasuke-kun!', and get in the way of everything), knocked her out... and carried on.
Sasuke and Naruto were friends when they were younger (possibly MORE than friends...They HELD HANDS x3) - Sakura never even spoke to Sasuke.
Naruto draws out strong emotions in Sasuke: love, guilt, he just touches him inside - The only emotions Sakura draws out from him is annoyance and a strong urge to kill.
Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is the most developed in the whole show. The whole show FOCUSES on their relationship- Sakura and Sasuke are just.. stuck together. There's no positive relationship.
Lastly, there's an interview somewhere on the web, in which Kishimoto states that Naruto and Sakura are rivals. (For Sasuke's love) Seeing as Sasuke likes Naruto, and HATES Sakura.. I'm pretty sure it's obvious who will win Sasuke's heart.
This may seem kind of long and pointless to some, but copy & paste this onto your profile if you agree.
Important please read:
1. Do not under any circumstances send me a pm that asks for my account information, password, or a pm telling me about this offsite website that helps with Gaia gold. I will report you.
2. Do not try to cyber, threaten, or scam me. I will report you, no exceptions.
3. Do not send me a friend request if you plan to do any of the above as I've just stated.
4. Do not ask me if I will give anything off my avatar away to you for free. I only sell items in the market intended to be sold.
5. This goes to strangers I don't know. Do not ask for a donation. (And don't give off an excuse)
6.Do not put your username or password into any pop-ups that may appear on my profile.
7. Don't send me a pm pretending to be a NPC, Admin or someone who works with Gaia please.
9. Please do not send me any chain comments or pm me chain letters. I will just delete them.
10. Please keep these rules in mind and we will be good.