- Last Login
- 03/08/2014 7:19 am
- Member Since
- Upstate New York
- Favorite Movies/Anime
- Kuroshitsuji Monster When They Cry Naruto Shippuuden Death Note Inuyasha .hack//Roots Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Yu-Gi-Oh Trinity Blood Devil May Cry Gankutsuou Paranoia Agent Chrono Crusade My-Hime Gundam Wing The Story of Saiunkoku Ah! My Goddess Spirited Away Howl's Moving Castle Vampire Hunter D Moulin Rouge Australia The Devil Wears Prada Coyote Ugly Dirty Dancing Avatar V for Vendetta Sweeney Todd Hellraiser Blade Runner Rango Burlesque Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- Favorite TV Shows
- Desperate Housewives Once Upon a Time The OC The X Factor American Idol Hell's Kitchen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Family Guy The Simpsons The Golden Girls Roseanne The Drew Carey Show That 70's Show Will & Grace World's Dumbest...
- Favorite Reads
- Harry Potter The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade Death Note Monster Godchild .hack//LINK X/1999 Battle Angel Alita Stephen King Dean Koontz Heather Graham Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days) Her Angel Romance series The Fallen Warriors series The Brethren series Demons of Infernum series
- Favorite Music/Bands
- A Fire Inside Panic! At The Disco Fall Out Boy Coheed And Cambria Three Days Grace System Of A Down Breaking Benjamin Hawthorne Heights My Chemical Romance The Used Chevelle Anberlin Beck Foo Fighters The Killers Gorillaz Goo Goo Dolls David Usher Snow Patrol Lifehouse Adam Lambert Lady Gaga Katy Perry Leona Lewis Mariah Carey Bryan Adams Richard Marx Sarah Brightman Imogen Heap Anggun Vangelis Enigma Chopin J-Rock J-Pop
- creative writing doujinshi interior decorating graphic design Photoshop digital photography Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age II Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns Skyrim Eternal Sonata Star Ocean: The Last Hope Final Fantasy XIV Final Fantasy VII Kingdom Hearts Mega Man Legends Grand Theft Auto IV The Sims 3 Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Mabinogi Guild Wars roleplaying fangirling sleeping
- I'm just your average 27-year old, and I live in the most boring part of Upstate New York. I'm pretty laid back, and the type of person who would prefer to stay in and curl up with a good book rather than go out... although, I do love a good martini!
Becoming an author is a silly little aspiration of mine, but I'm not experienced enough to seriously consider a career like that right now. I'm studying to become a Veterinary assistant/technician; I have a great love for animals (especially cats), and being able to help and protect them is a great inspiration to me.
I like meeting interesting people who are friendly and share a common interest, so if you would like to chat sometime, drop me a PM. I won't bite. Nibble, maybe-- but not bite.
Side note: Please do not beg me to donate items and gold. I enjoy donating, and tend to be quite charitable when I do so, but begging will get you nowhere. I also do not accept random friend requests; if you would like to be added to my list, why not send me a PM so I can get to know you better?
10/16-19/09: Featured Avatar
This journal will contain ramblings, drabbles, RPG profiles, and the occasional fangirling. I'll try to keep it updated, but I often get too distracted by shiny objects to post regularly.
Art by Antiku-Cafe @ DA.
Questing HQ artwork.
RL commissions accepted.
Please PM me for details.