I tip people I see helping others.
S'all about teamwork, guys. S'all about teamwork.
Posts per Day: 1.41
Total Posts: 2452
You currently have zero playlists!
Currently studying Bassie.
Not many people seem to know of poor Bassie.
Her real name is actually Bessie, but most call her Bassie anyway. Bassie seems more suitable Since
Lochness monster: Nessie
Bass'ken Monster: Bassie
Well, to introduce Bassie:
Bassie has multiple nicknames. Bessy, Bassie, Bessie, Bassy, Sea monster...
She is a rare spawn in Bass'ken. She appears as a shadowy creature as a rare spawn sometimes at the Bass'ken lake docks. There was a glitch where she appeared every time you went to the dock, but this is no longer true. There is a rumor about Bessie appearing out of water, however there is no evidence for this, and evidence against this. Bessie probably can't appear out of water, because of one big reason: Bassie has no head. Thats right. No head. In the official pictures. And no, I do *not* mean the screenies, I mean, that when the artists drew her, because they figured she was so shadowy and she would not be seen very well, that Bessy would not need an actual *head*.
In my signature, there is currently a picture of Bassy wagging her tail, almost in a similar fashion to a dog.
There are many rumors about how to get ol' Bessy to spawn, but I have tested many of them, and all seem to be false.
1. Bessie does not spawn if you click all the fishing poles every time.
2. Bessie does not spawn because you click the fishing poles.
3. Bessie does not spawn if you have three in crew, and all three click the fishing poles at a time.
4. Bassie cannot appear out of water, there is no proof of this.
5. Bassie does *not* make a noise.
Those are all the main rumors that are floating around about Bassie. None of them appear to be true. But here is what we do know.
1. Bassie does not have a head, she was not given one by devs because she is so shadowy that you can barely tell she doesn't have one.
2. For some odd reason, Bassie's markings are the same color and type of pattern as patterns in Otami. (I found this very odd when someone pointed it out)
3. Bassie stays in the water at all times.
4. Bassie spawns at all 3 docks. The one by Null Chamber, the one behind Papa saw, and the one behind the Windmill.
5. Bassie most often seems to spawn around night and evening, however this seems to be a coincidence.
6. Bassie only spawns in Bass'ken, and by the docks. You also have to be ON the docks for her to spawn.
7. If your not alone on the dock, you cannot see her.
8. She is indeed rare. The glitch where she constantly spawned no longer happens.
9. Bassie is NOT target-able and fight-able.
10. When she spawns, she then swims to the left if its by the Windmill. However, you cannot follow her to the left screen.
That is all we know so far.
If you have art of Bassie (Specifically her with a head) your welcome to share it. I am very fascinated by her, and someday I kind of have a hope that theres going to be a under water city where theres a quest to kill Bassie, or they give you a camera and you can take a picture of it to prove its existence. (Or if you could take a picture of her whole family that would pwn. Baby Bassies.....XD)
If you have seen Bassie, and you have a screenie and/or video (Or something! XD) i'd love to see it. Maybe if you could tell me the time/day/Gaia time (Day, evening, night) i'd love you. I'm trying to learn all I can about this mystical creature.
Footage and pictures we have so far.
If you want it with music:
(I actually made that myself XD)
(That ones fake, but funny XD)
I also think there should be a Bassie aquarium monster and plushie.