- Favorite Movies/Anime
- His Girl Friday Aliens Amadeus Casablanca Gone With the Wind Star Trek movies Star Wars LOTR trilogy Spartacus The Baxter I Claudius Tommy Boy The Jerk Notorious The Birds Psycho Dracula The Wolfman Indiana Jones The Queen Mel Brooks Gran Torino Unforgiven Dangerous Liasions Hell's Rejects Paranormal Activity High Plains Drifter Harry Potter Suspicion The Exorcist Spiderman Nightmare Before Christmas Edward Scissorhands Ed Wood Inuyasha Hellsing Immortal Rain Ranma 1/2 Darker Than Black Code Geass Howl's Moving Castle Spirited Away Shugo Chara Escaflowne The Cat Returns
- Favorite TV Shows
- Hell's Kitchen Trueblood Deadliest Catch Seinfeld Star Trek Breaking Bad The Office
- Favorite Reads
- Harry Potter Lord of the Rings Of Mice and Men Hemingway Sherlock Holmes Stephen King Lovecraft Twilight Anne Rice Picture of Dorian Gray Mars Angel Diary Nathaniel Hawthorne Vampire Knight
- Favorite Music/Bands
- Rob Zombie Marilyn Manson Korn Three Days Grace Soundgarden Muse Led Zeppelin Nine Inch Nails Shinedown Staind Simon and Garfunkel System of a Down Queen Papa Roach Disturbed Chevelle Breaking Benjamin Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Tool Korn Incubus Classical Blues
AboutWelcome to my profile. Random facts about me: I'm female, I have a Master's degree and I'm semi-employed. You can probably guess from the latter two that I'm older than the average Gaian. Though this is a new account, I've been around since 2007.
Things I love:
1. Comments. Random or not, it's good. If you really want to make my day, give me a 'rape' comment. I have no idea why I enjoy it, but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when someone cares enough to post *rapes you*. Yes, I may be sick. Doesn't care.
2. Buying pretty things for my avatar.
3. Watching anime (reading manga). If you want to chat about one, comment me. I love to geek it up.
5. Roleplaying. Though I love it, I haven't done it in a while. I like playing with literate RPers and they are very hard to find.
6. Horror movies.
7. Old Movies. I adore anything with Humphrey Bogart or Cary Grant.
8. Writing fanfiction. Really fun, but also really time consuming, so I haven't written in ages.
9. Football. My life doesn't truly begin until September. Go Steelers!
Things I don't love:
1. Random friend requests. We need to have talked a few times before friendship.
2. Thank yous. I'm a compulsive buyer in the MP so I really don't need sellers spamming up my profile with 'thnx for buying'.
3. Begging. This automatically gets you put on my ignore list.
4. Leet-speak, n00b-speak and any other wanton butchering of the English language.
4. Any greedy, stupid, sneaky, mean-spirited behavior.
Want to know anything else? Just ask.
Amazing avi art by Abiding Angel.
Fabulous birthday banner by Kuran Yuuki Cross.
My favorite picture.