Media

 

Matty Dogars

Matty Dogars's avatar

Last Login: 07/22/2014 3:48 pm

Registered: 10/15/2008

Birthday: 03/07

About

Hi I'm Matty Dogars

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.


previously known as multiple names:
tiny floating whale
Mermaid Eater
etc

I'm a 17 year old video game and anime nerd.
Kill la Kill, World Conquest Zvezda Plot, Project Railgun, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Space Dandy, Madoka Magica, Infinite Stratos, Girls und Panzer, Black Bullet, and No Game No Life being just a few of them.

I play lots of video games. Primarily fighting games like Blazblue Chronophantasma, Arcana Heart 3, Aquapazza, Persona 4 Arena, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Skullgirls.
I do also like jrpgs like Persona 3/4 as well as various other SMT games.

I post in the GCD 95% of the time and the other 5% is me going into another forum and lurking.
I have no tolerance for your crap and that's just sort of how it is. emotion_smilies/icon_yatta.gif

I was one of the featured avatars for the Gaia Blog
April 29 - May 5, 2013
Thanks everyone for all the congrats! smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

feel free to leave a comment and stuff.

Comments

View All Comments

Ramielion Report | 07/20/2014 6:54 pm
Ramielion
emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop
Ramielion Report | 07/19/2014 7:07 pm
Ramielion
redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface
u suck dickass
kill kull Report | 07/07/2014 1:04 pm
kill kull
bc i missed some of my friends here and i was v. bored sad

HOW HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEN
spirit box Report | 07/06/2014 4:40 pm
spirit box
i h8 texting emo
but I'll make an effort for u 4laugh
kill kull Report | 07/06/2014 12:49 am
kill kull
omg what? hahah i'm just saying hi!!! logged in after a w h i l e

just thought i'd say hi

missed you crying
kill kull Report | 07/05/2014 5:19 pm
kill kull
uh hi redface
it's cole
spirit box Report | 07/04/2014 10:23 pm
spirit box
bb come back cry
Nitro Virus Report | 07/02/2014 10:31 am
Nitro Virus
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Thank you. <3 emotion_kirakira
PK Flash Report | 06/30/2014 7:33 am
PK Flash
aww thanks! n__n

LMAO I KNOW. PART THREE'S OVER GUYS, ZZ WON. NAH JK YO.
pearlmethyst Report | 06/22/2014 9:15 pm
pearlmethyst
matty omg
literally the greatest profile music i've heard in all of my days
your taste = impeccable
 
 
Ramielion
spirit box
pearlmethyst
PK Flash

watashi mimis ore wa biatch