Luminous Lime

Luminous Lime's avatar

Last Login: 10/18/2008 1:28 am

Registered: 09/03/2007

Gender: Male

Location: South Australia

Birthday: 05/18/1994

Occupation: Damn school...

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

Wish List

 

About

I'm a 13-year-old kid from South Australia, I don't like n00bs, I like punk-rock and stuff like that. My favourite bands include Green Day, the Living End and My Chemical Romance. I play guitar. And if you ever were a friend of gothicgreendayrocker, that's my old account, so add me if you want.

THIS IS ME:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Comments

View All Comments

debra88171985 Report | 01/21/2008 6:15 am
debra88171985
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sunshine Alley Report | 10/18/2007 5:14 am
Sunshine Alley
User Image Hi from another Green Day lovin', guitar playing Aussie! User Image
xHana_Angelx Report | 09/20/2007 7:24 pm
xHana_Angelx
Nice quote ^-^
xHana_Angelx Report | 09/19/2007 5:29 pm
xHana_Angelx
GREEN DAY ROCK.. lolz. I am sorry for the randomness. >.<
___MIKE_0_0_DIRNT___ Report | 09/07/2007 3:58 am
___MIKE_0_0_DIRNT___
there's a freack who say's that green day is ,,POP-ROCK'' oh god what a totaly LOOSER
Zombie Meatlumps Report | 09/07/2007 2:38 am
Zombie Meatlumps
That's cause I changed it :/
Zombie Meatlumps Report | 09/06/2007 8:43 pm
Zombie Meatlumps
Stop crying about it, Assclown :/
Lemon Flavoured Tears Report | 09/03/2007 11:51 pm
Lemon Flavoured Tears
Yo.

Signature

All donations greatly appreiciated

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Donators:
Skirted One

 

Recent Visitors

Forums

Posts per Day: 0.01

Total Posts: 38

Latest Posts

 
Lemon Flavoured Tears
Skirted One
Zombie Meatlumps
punkdirnt27
screamkidscream
Katetastic XD
Luna di Luce

"99% of people masturbate and the other 1% lie about it" - Billie Joe Armstrong