Call me Lulu.
Here's the important s**t about me, mixed in with some useless trivia.
* I'm a writer. It defines me. I live it, I love it, I'm not alive unless I'm writing. Create or perish!
* In training to become a counsellor.
* Quite interested in psychology. I have two degrees on it, in fact. Want to discuss it? Give me a bell!
* I can be considered eccentric. I love this about myself, and I prize it quite highly.
* I occasionally
play Team Fortress 2 and Pokémon. I am, however, quitting most videogames. IMO, it gets you nowhere in life, and wastes time one could spend on loved ones or learning new skills, so let's not kid ourselves any longer.
* I've long since tired of being a wallflower, and I don't stand for myself or others being abused. Gentlemen, I'm bringing the party to you!
* The avatars around my profile are my character accounts.
* I'm in the process of losing weight. At the moment, that involves running around like an excited penguin, while looking really silly in exercise pants (and then tripping over and trying to look dignified anyway).
* I consider myself Steampunk. I love the aesthetic, I love the writing genre, I love the folksy retro-futurist air of adventure that it brings to the forefront of my mind.
* I love animals. I have a little old dog, and a family of kittens I'm sharing the job of looking after. They are such little treasures, oh my god.
I'll add more when I think of it.