Hey people, the name's Stephanie. To sum up my life so far, it has yet to begin--I'm a black sheep among bleached wool. At least I have my music and creative hand to get me somewhat thru the day. I hate people who think being emo is a phase, I'm 28 and emotion is still thriving in my blood stream. What's pitiful is that I'm surround by ones I cannot relate to, and can't seem to find ones that do in this god awful town I live in.
Here's a few other tidbits about me:
- designed my 1st tattoo (working on 3 more)
- have 10 piercings
- single af
- graphic design degree and do fine art
- fan of anime/manga/video games
- love Japanese culture
- I get lost in thought in museums
- music is my lifeline
- like paranormal s**t
- had depression since I can remember--this gives me a much younger mentality than my numerical age
- extremely introverted (INFJ)
- socially awkward
- hopeless romantic
If my life had a theme song it would be "Better Off Dead" by Sleeping with Sirens.