Last Login: 01/15/2014 7:04 pm
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms on the Club Penguin website periodically for changes. Your continued use of Club Penguin following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
All software, documentation, and any content accessed through the software you are about to use on Club Penguin (collectively, "The Software") are protected by Canadian and international laws, including copyright laws and treaties. New Horizon Interactive LTD., their affiliates and any subsidiary companies, and their licensors (collectively, "New Horizon Interactive LTD.", "we", "us", or "our") own all right, title and interest to The Software.
2. Title Not Transferred
These terms do not transfer title to The Software to you. The rights granted herein are limited to certain of New Horizon Interactive LTD. and its licensor’s rights and do not include any other patents or other intellectual property rights. New Horizon Interactive LTD. and its licensors retain full and complete title to The Software and all intellectual property rights therein.
3. License and Restrictions
New Horizon Interactive LTD. hereby grants you a non-exclusive license use of The Software on the Club Penguin website for personal, non-commercial use only. New Horizon Interactive LTD. may configure The Software with certain tags that identify the version of The Software being used, which permit New Horizon Interactive LTD. to update this version without further notice to you. New Horizon Interactive LTD. shall have the right to poll your user account for the purpose of adding updated versions of The Software or to delete such versions automatically.
You may not (and you agree not to permit another person to): a) redistribute, sell or otherwise copy The Software; b) modify, translate or create derivative works based on The Software; c) attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce The Software to a human-readable form, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; d) remove any identification, copyright or other proprietary notices; or e) create other software that incorporates The Software. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. You acknowledge that The Software is not intended for use in connection with any high risk or strict liability activity and New Horizon Interactive LTD. makes no warranty and shall have no liability in connection with the use of The Software in any such situations.
4. No Warranty
THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, NEW HORIZON INTERACTIVE LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT YOUR ACCESS OR OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE
READ THIS WHOLE POST. IT'S SO DANG TRUE
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great. Add this as a comment to ten of your friends tonight and at midnight your true love will find you. Something good will happen to you at 2:25 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years tag ur it!! this is so scary!!! send this to 15 ppl in the next 143 min. and then press F6 and your crushes name will appear in big letters!! it is so scary because it works.