Commissioned or just freebs, I'll have a link to the artists' profiles or art shops...if I can remember who did what. D;
A little about me...or a lot.
Hello, thank you for taking your time to check out my profile.
If you are here to learn a smidgen more about me then I shall give you what you want.
If you cannot do or haven't a care to do the calculation from my birth date to now, I am 19 years young. I am seldom online nor am I much of a regular as I once was due to my studies.
Since I cannot write "about me" paragraphs and sections as well as some people can, I shall do the mundane and rather lazy listing method.
- People who often "jump on the bandwagon."
- Poor grammar and spelling...I apologize if I ever seem condescending with this matter...
- People who crave to belong in a group or "clique." Just be yourself, even if you're a little different than the societal "normal."
- Negative/Destructive criticism. If you must criticize, then you should at the least say what could improve what you find not up to par.
- When people say they dislike a genre of anything when they have not really delved into the genre or given it much of a fair chance. Be open to new things, you will never know if you truly dislike what you thought you have before.
- When people refuse to see all angles in anything. Basically, people remaining with a closed mind.
- Bananas; they have a nasty texture.
- Music, much rather, I love it and I look forward to looking into every genre and sub-genre. Do not hesitate to share your music with me.
- Nintendo; like music, I just love Nintendo rather than the simple "like."
- Video games all in all. I like some styles more, yes, but video games are fun no matter what style. I am more of an adventure type.
- To draw and paint- these are on the top of the list of artistic capabilities I have since I am more well versed in these. If you would like art, I am afraid you must bribe me...
- Talking to new people, I love to meet new people. It is so fresh to meet a completely different example of perfection.
- To be positive despite my days of utter sadness and negativity.
If you have yet to notice, I am quite the philosophical/spiritual type and I apologize if that irks you or upsets you...I hope it does not. Ha ha.
If you wish to strike up a conversation with me feel free to comment or message me. I must warn you, though, once I am comfortable with you I will start to communicate with "internet speak" and be seemingly the opposite of what I am displaying in this section. I have this habit of being terribly formal in my typing with people that I have never met. This is so because I do not wish to "step on any toes" or come off as rude.
Thank you for reading this far, if you have of course, but please read the next part I am about to type for you all to see:
The world is perfect; it could be putrid or it could be heaven but ultimately the world, as you see it, is just a reflection of oneself.
Q&A: Addressing commonly asked questions.
Q: "Do you like SHINee?" A: I rather dislike this question since I get asked this question the most. I do not like their song "Lucifer" and I did not think of having my username as it is now because of that song.
Q: "Are you a boy or a girl?" A: I shall let you try and figure that out because I know that people treat each other unequally because of gender.
Q: "Are you a satanist?" A: Nope.
Q: "Do you know that your name is the Devil?" A: I would normally see each name of the ruler of hell, Satan, Devil, Lucifer, as they are normally depicted. Lucifer being the fallen angel, Satan the serpent and the Devil as a demonic faun of some sort.
Q: "What is the song on your profile?" A: In and Out of Love by Armin van Buuren. He is a genius.
Q: "Why are you hardly online?" A: I have better things to do.
Q: "Are you a brony?" A: ~See how they hang on every word that I speak? My approving glance is what they all seek. I'm the crêmê de la crêmê not just another Jane Doe. I'm the type of pony everypony should know.~ Rarity is best pony.
English 101 (Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.)
Than = prepositional word; used to compare. I'm better with my grammar than you are with yours. Then = reference of time; past. I remember that Angelic Pendant was 1 million gold then. Threw = past tense of "throw"; verb. I threw it on the ground. Through = to go past; overcome. I had to get through so many dungeons. By = used to address a noun. This book was written by an unknown author. Buy = to purchase; verb. I will buy one. Bye = word signaling a parting; opposite of "hello". I'll see ya later, bye. They're = They are. They're quite loud and quite frankly annoying. Their = possession. Their house is big and has two levels. There = reference of a place. It's so peaceful there. You're = You are. You're such a marvel! Your = possession. Your water is boiling. To = used to address. It is written to you. Too = synonymous to "also". I'd like that, too. Two = number....obviously. He'll take two. Vial = small, glass container. I have a vial of that DNA sample you wanted. Vile = adjective to describe something that is sinister, evil, etc. Get back, you vile beast! Allot = dedicate; portion. I've allotted all of my time in this one project. A lot = a lot. I see a lot of retards typing "alot" for "a lot".
I will update this list if I see more people derpin'.
(It's okay really >< I forgive you c: I tend to take a while to reply ;-; So, I apologize for that..)
D'aww I see > ~ < Man, it sucks having to go to school on a Halloween day and such.
And yeah my dad's birthday was on Halloween cx
Oh wow .o. That's quite impressive cx Man I wish I can do my makeup to look like
there was a bruise on my eye or something xD Maybe next Halloween, I'm try and make myself look like a zombie ;D
Let's see how that turns out ><
Lol I don't think I got any plans for Thanksgiving :c Probably just stay home or go out to eat with the family c:
No need to apologize, Luci c: It's fine really.
Uhh... Well.. I had class during the afternoon to night on Halloween ._.
I said Happy B-day to my Daddy, when he picked me up. As we got home, I just went to bed x - x; I got tired
after my fitness class. So, I guess it was lame to me . _ . How was your Halloween?