Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Nerd Music!

Comments

View All Comments

mindsend Report | 07/15/2016 1:57 pm
mindsend
Bloop bloop ♥
Fell Arbiter Baron Byron Report | 09/20/2015 2:55 am
Fell Arbiter Baron Byron
Thanks for visiting heart
Midnight Minuet Report | 06/08/2015 10:32 pm
Midnight Minuet
I just wanted to add a comment saying hello~
BunsnRoses Report | 04/07/2015 8:50 pm
BunsnRoses
thank you for your purchase! heart
Eelysion Report | 03/24/2015 9:07 am
Eelysion
      Aah your current avatar is adorbs (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*
iMeepsh Report | 07/13/2014 7:45 pm
iMeepsh
Thank you for your patronage! Please come again! 3nodding
camichii Report | 04/01/2014 6:11 pm
camichii
getting uni things together has eaten my life im sorry ; u ; <333
AREKESISU Report | 02/27/2014 5:29 pm
AREKESISU
Thanks for buying
Sl1pstr3am2010 Report | 01/18/2014 10:33 pm
Sl1pstr3am2010
yeah, I have to stick with this one for a while cause I want to have it on my resume as a current job, It's just data entry, so it's nothing fancy, but it's a job. And hopefully, since I already have my foot in the door I'm hoping I can move into my field within the USPS if possible, cause that'd be awesome

Good luck with everything, keep at it, keep applying, dont give up heart
Sl1pstr3am2010 Report | 01/18/2014 10:14 pm
Sl1pstr3am2010
ooo nice, I don't know how long I have left to be honest... XD I've been going to a 2 year community college for 7 years now gonk though to be fair I switched my degree twice.

Originally it was Aerospace Engineering, but I HATEEEEEEEEEEEE Math, so I changed it to art, but Art is a hard industry to get into unless you know the right people so I changed it to Computer Science since I live in Utah and there's a Utah Valley outside of where I live which is Salt Lake Valley, and they're saying its the new Silicon Valley since the computer industry has picked up so much there. So computers is easy to get into.

And yeah I spent a while trying to get jobs. got many No replys which is depressing, but kept at it, finally applied for the USPS cause I saw a advertisement in the classified ads in our paper and got the job officially last Wed mrgreen
 

Leopleuradon

Leopleuradon's avatar

Last Login: 11/20/2017 12:02 am

Gender: Female

Birthday: 07/09

About

Hello there adventurer! I see that for some reason you've stumbled across this crazy, crazy old profile! I rarely update this thing and it's always hard for me to try to explain myself to others!

My name is Leo, even my friends IRL tend to call me this! I'm a friendly person about 95% of the time! The other 5% is reserved for people that have pissed me off in one way or another, but honestly it's pretty hard to do in the first place.

I play a lot of video games, love Pokemon (Team Valor!), and watch sooooo much Anime! It's hard to get into everything I like in just a few paragraphs, so feel free to talk to me!

A lot of my time on Gaia is spent in the B/C forums! I frequent a couple of shops, but spend a majority of my time in Nightmare Academy.

I enjoy Roleplaying on Gaia as well, so if you're ever looking for someone to join an RP, just shoot me a link and I'll see if I'm interested! c:

Oooo, I'm 24 years of age by the way! I live in the good ole' USA which is slowly (or perhaps quickly) being destroyed by Trump....

Sigh. I don't really like to get stuck talking about politics. Especially when they have to do with Trump. If you're a supported of his, good for you. But please, just don't drag me into it.

AND END RANT.

On a happier note I really am a very chill person. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you want to chat about something. c:
 

Signature

User Image




Leo: Taking a Vacation! I'll be back on Monday!
Feel free to PM me here or on Discord (Leopleuradon#4810) for plots or shenanigans! c:
Art by Silhh. ♥
Soq Plots | NotM Plots | NMA Plots

Recent Visitors

Forums

Posts per Day: 7.30

Total Posts: 24456

Latest Posts

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture