I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
Yes, that I do. It's so fabulous.
LIST of things I consider AWESOME.
(In no particular order except when I think them up)
1. My best buds!
2. Orange Juice (Of the Floridian flavor - leave the California junk out of my face!)
3. British accents
4. French accents
5. In general, French stuff (I don't care if they're wimps, they've got cool style, awesome accents, and fun stereotypes)
6. Books by Neil Gaiman
7. Books by Diana Wynne Jones (Mostly the Chronicles of Chrestomanci)
9. Books by Holly Black (Corny and Luis are soooo cool, and Ravus is my favourtie troll in the whole wide world)
10. Old black and white movies
11. Fred Astaire
12. William Powell (And Myrna Loy, of course. But mostly William Powell.)
13. Errol Flyn (Best Robin Hood ever.)
14. Black shoes
15. Kiki's Delivery service
16. Howl's Moving Castle (both film and book)
17. The Brothers Grimm (The stories they recorded, and the film with Heath Ledger)
20. Legend of the Seeker
21. THE INTERWEBZ!
22. My crazy, loving family
23. FLORIDA! (I don't care that there are mosquitos who eat you alive and hurricanes that rape the land, I love the blue skies, bright sunshine, flamingos, alligators, dolphins, seafood, freckles, key lime pies and everything else that rocks about that place.)
24. Hurrican Andrew! (For makin' my birthday in August instead of September.)
27. The Muppets
28. Nearly anything Muppet-related
29. The number 27
32. Socks with corn-cartoons on them
33. PURPLE and nearly any color in the PURPLE category
34. Suspicoous Figures signs warning you about community watch.
35. The Victorian Era CLOTHING
38. Pumpkin flavored ANYTHING. I love the flavor of pumpkin.
39. Novels of the modern fantasy variety
40. Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice (I think it's my favourite Vampire Chrinicles book. Needs more Louis though.)
41. Witches (Like Hocus Pocus and KIKI!)
42. Those crazy pagans and their rocks and stones and such <3
44. Mary Janes (the shoes, not the people. I don't personally know any Mary Janes)
45. Fairy Tales
46. Folk Tales
49. WEBCOMICS! I am addicted. Especially to the ones I list right after this.
50. Phoenix requiem
51. Questionable Content
53. Unshelved (It's also called something else, but I can' recall the other name)
54. Girl's Next Door (It's on DeviantArt by Pika-la-Cynique. It's got characters from various movies and books being enighbors in a building and the Drama that Ensues.)
55. No Rest For The Wicked (If it ever updates again!)
56. Gunnerkrigg Court (Oh, this webcomic completely ROCKS. Check it out RIGHT NOW. www.gunnerkrigg.com )
57. Korean Dramas (specifically Coffee Prince and Boys Before Flowers)
58. A Very Potter Musical
59. Hufflepuffs (They are particularly good finders.)
60. Kraft Mac n' cheese
61. Purple Nail Polish
62. New Year's Crazy Dancing time.
63. Watching vlogs on YouTube
65. Double Rainbows (So Intense)
66. Sweat pants that don't look good on me, but are very comfortable.
67. Cashiering, oddly enough
69. Eating too much sugar!
70. Cream Soda
72. The Vloggbrothers
73. John Green, half of the Vloggbrothers, but still gets his own number because he's that cool.
74. Charlieissocoollike (Youtuber)
75. nerimon (Youtuber)
76. 10 Things I Hate About You
79. Buy One Get One sales.
80. Netflix Instant Watch
81. "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
Have a nice day.
Avi Art by the loverly anekochan!
Who freakin' rocks.
Dashing Recidivist's surprise avi art! The dude's got some skillz.
She is chubby and fanceh! <3
Avi Doodle by anekochan
anekochan must have 27 levels of AWESOME stored inside of her.
NCIS is Nothing like CIS. For one thing, NCIS is a good show. CIS isn't. NCIS has personality. CIS doesn't. NCIS has good charaters that range in differences but still have cheek that are hard not to love. CIS doesn't, in fact, if any of those charaters died, I wouldn't care. Kill an NCIS character (Like KATE!) and I am very, very sad. (Well, scratch that kinda. If the Director dies, I don't mind that much. Kill Abbey, McGeek, Tony, Ziva, Gibbs, Jetro the Dog, Ducky or Palmer, and I will weep.)
See the girl and the guy right next to her?
I WANT THEM TO GET TOGETHER!
All they've done so far (up til ep. 16) is pretend to manipulate other people.
But she likes him! But he only dates her when they both want to manipulate people (aka Make her jerk ex-boyfriend feel like crap, get two of their friends to admit they still like each other.)
They better get together in the next 10 episodes, or I'm going to Korean and complaining.
(This is Boys Before Flowers, btw)
Have a loverly day!!
Sophie and Howl from Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.
They are such an awesome couple.
Ravus and Val from Valiant by Holly Black.
These tekteks are from one of the word games threads. I was so proud they turned out goo (mostly) that I put them here!! Yay!!
I was told to tektek my favourite pairing. I put down two.