AboutCall Me: Add Comment
Check My Messages: View Comments
Leave Me A Voicemail: Private Message
Add Me As An Ally: Add as friend
Share Supplies: Trade
Gaia was an escape for me back in high school and college. It allowed me to escape from the reality and responsibility of adulthood.
Sadly we must wake up when you are in your middle 20s and still dependent on your parents and living at home and being a cashier at a retail/grocery store. I need to focus on being more of an adult now and stop procrastinating and avoiding my responsibilities. (Easier said then done though) -_-
I am not saying that I am quitting Gaia, just that I won't be on as often as I was in the past.
~~BEHIND THE AVATAR~~
Hi there! *waves*
Looks like you stumbled upon my page. Not much here, nor will there ever be. I'm not an artist. I'm a writer, one that often has writers block.
I go by my internet name of Taya Seloria. Once I get to know you and etc I tell you my real name. And its usually after I have known you for about a year or longer and I stay in contact with you.
I'm super friendly and nice, but I have a mean streak at times due to being bullied in school when I was little. So if I say something that is mean and hurtful, I'm sorry in advance.
I don't sugarcoat the truth and I am blunt at times. I am a huge procrastinator and tend to be lazy.
I'm straight and loving the single life. I am not looking for any type of relationship right now.
I've been on Gaia since 2008, but not on this account.
Q: Why are you constantly on at times but then disappear for awhile at other times?
A: I am a college student that works and volunteers. So whenever there is a break between semesters or I have a day off I try make more of an appearance.
Q: Can you donate items and/or gold to me?
A: Maybe. It depends on what your asking for.
Q: Why are you so mean to me but nice to others?
A: I'm blunt and I don't sugarcoat the truth. I also have a zero tolerance for idiots. Try not being an idiot and get some common sense if you want me to be nice. I already have to deal with idiots at work.
Q: Your avatars are so pretty/cool/awesome! How do you make them?
A: I usually go with a theme or color and then find items that work with that theme/color.
At one time, I had, roughly, 12 cosplay accounts on here but it became too much to handle and I transferred all my items this account. This account that I am on is the only one still active.
The other accounts are still there in case I want to use them again but even though I was "closing down" that character I couldn't seem to delete the account. Next to the character is the name I used for that character. Not all of them all names have names listed next to them because I cannot remember the name that I used.
Previous characters I have cosplayed as:
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts) Memories of Axel (I had founded the Memories family and was leader of it)
- Nami (One Piece)
- Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
- Trish (Devil May Cry) Devil May Love
- Tidus (Final Fantasy X) Crybaby Tidus (sadly this one is banned due to a hacking revenge plot I was helping a friend with)
- Rosa (Assassin's Creed 2)
- Renji Abarai (Bleach)
- Rangiku Matusomoto (Bleach)
- Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)
- Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII)
- Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) Final Cosplayer
- Balthier (Final Fantasy XII) Sexy Leading Man
- Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
- Alice Abernathy (Resident Evil movies) iProject Alice
- Claire Redfield (Resident Evil games) Sexy Claire Redfield RE
- Naraku (Inuyasha) Sexy Naraku
OCs that I have cosplayed as:
- Raven (Naraku's daughter with OC Clara Rosalie Elias from Inuyasha) xix Raven of Death xix
- Alan (Alice's son with OC Andrew C Wesker from Resident Evil) iAlan Wesker