Kizer 17

Kizer 17's avatar

Last Login: 02/28/2013 10:01 pm

Registered: 06/19/2010

Gender: Male

Location: Salem, Arkansas

Birthday: 05/29

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

My Playlist

You currently have zero playlists!

Interest Tags

Favorite Movies/Anime

Favorite Music/Bands

Hobbies/Interests

 

About

Media

Comments

View All Comments

madame13 Report | 05/29/2013 7:39 am
madame13
Happy Birthday!!!!!
heart_of_white Report | 10/01/2012 2:39 pm
heart_of_white
Hey smile miss talking to you message me sometimes wink
Toxic_Bro2025 Report | 08/11/2012 9:32 pm
Toxic_Bro2025
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000 it work im rich
madame13 Report | 05/29/2012 9:11 am
madame13
Happy Birthday!!!!!
heart_of_white Report | 07/07/2011 9:48 pm
heart_of_white
hey....
TwiHard_PJackson_Avatar Report | 06/15/2011 10:49 am
TwiHard_PJackson_Avatar
oooookaaaayyyy! sorry for responding to your comment so late but i basically forgot abot his website!! crazy huh???
Zero Kobayishi Report | 04/26/2011 7:25 pm
Zero Kobayishi
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
copy this 10 profiles youll get 10,000,000g
heart_of_white Report | 02/06/2011 4:21 pm
heart_of_white
hi kizer...........
Mayviline Report | 01/16/2011 4:12 pm
Mayviline
Hello, salutations kizer
How's it going?
moves like jaggar Report | 01/14/2011 10:12 am
moves like jaggar
what
im
lost
help?
 

Recent Visitors

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
shorty aka kiki
WonderFlora
Xx_Alex Jones_xX
Neliel Rose 30
III Tucking Fypos III
xllSmileyFacellx
XxXxbree13XxXx
OrgasimOreos
heart_of_white

Another friend

Hi every one.

98% Of Teenagers Say "I Love You" And Don't Mean it. If You Are The 2% That Does, Then Copy And Paste This In Your Profile

92% of teens would die if abercrombie said breathing wasn't cool.post this on your profile if you're the other 8% who stood back and laughed

Best friend

An asom friend

A good persen

A cool Avi.

YA!!!!!!!!!

Will some one help me with Geting Death Whisper

Dark star

& Oneyx Bolostr Sword?

friend

helow

This is me.

the most wonder fullest ppl in the world.