AboutWelcome to Awesomania! I'll be your guide. My title and name is King Awesomolocity, though Awesome / Awesomo is perfectly fine.
"Doing things changes things. Not doing things leaves things exactly as they were."
- Dr. Gregory House
"Keep moving forward!"
- Cornelius Robinson
Here's a little bit of background information on me:
- I've been on Gaia since 2009.
- I'm 18 years old (as of September 26th, 2013)
- I love to read. (Harry Potter is my favorite book AND movie series)
- Psych is my favorite T.V. show
- Ion Television is my favorite channel.
- I love learning, and learning about coding, specifically. (So much to learn)
- I know ASL, because my mom is deaf. (Koda Love<3)
- I have many different hobbies. (Juggling, unicycle riding, juggling while riding a unicycle, solving the Rubik's Cube)
- I love the Gaia community (Specifically the Gaia Aquarium Forum)
- I REALLY LOVE the 10,000,000 community.
- I believe that everyone should be able to listen to music that they enjoy. Music is one thing that almost everyone can enjoy, experience, and relate to, and there is music for everyone, so everyone who wants to should listen to it.
- I've been told that everyone has a novel in them, but the challenge is to write it. I encourage you to write your own.
- I intend to write a trilogy and get it published
- I play Minecraft a lot.
- I'm currently re-doing my profile.
- I love conversations. Comment me (preferable), or PM me and just talk to me.
- Even better would be to go here and talk to people.
- I also like to answer questions.
- I'm currently becoming a slightly better vender / exchanger / hoarder. :3
- I hope to some day to be the richest man on the planet. (Or at least on Gaia)
- Once I finish my Main Quests, I will donate heavily to charity on Gaia.
Now, that's about all there is that I can think of to put here. Though, there is plenty to learn so talk to me if you wish to know.
I have aquarium tools:
Click here to see them
Now, I hope you enjoy your stay...if you're still here. o.o
This guy is the best, most amazing boyfriend any person could ever ask for. And I want you all to know that I love him. <3.
Viewing 12 of 78 friends
Awesome's Awesome JournalAwesome's Awesome Journal
A journal about Awesome's Awesomeness and stuff. (Or Whatever)
- Lewis "Cornelius" Robinson
Sell me Easy-A Pins.