About

HEY.

Warning: Completely insane otaku of DOOM. I've loved anime Japanese culture for around seven years now, a fact I'm very proud of. Collecting, watching, reading, and obsessing over manga, anime, and anything Japanese that I can get my hands on takes up about 65% of my time. The other 35% is spent reading books, writing short stories, hanging out with my mom and adopted sister/best friend Nikke, playing wii with my dad or brother, listening to music, talking to friends, surfing the web, running around like a crazed 2 year old, or messing around with my new DJ program.

I love animals. Any person who's seen me in my blue jacket can tell as much, as it is almost always covered with the hair of my four cats and humongous dog. (unfortunately) In case you ever need to know, my two favorite animals are Panda bears and white tigers.

I am somewhat afraid of people, but only those I don't know or barely know. Put me in a crowd of strangers and I pretty much freak and go on an angry rampage. (I'm only SLIGHTLY exaggerating). However, put me in a crowd of friends and I feel safe smilies/icon_smile.gif

I understand how it feels to be bullied. I dealt with it most of my life. I can't say it doesn't bother me anymore, because it would be a lie. Every rude comment hurts like hell. However, I've learned to deal with it. Just don't mess with my friends. I've been known to kick asses for them.





My dream avatar:


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Total Value: 35,338,200 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gardener\'s Red Twin Curls
Knave of hearts
Carmine Red Rivet Heels
Donna del Carnevale



Donations to make it to that goal would be nice...




this is awesome:

Play NinjaManager! Free Naruto Online Game!

Friends

Viewing 12 of 36 friends

Comments

Viewing 10 of 20 comments.

Tigure Hime

Report | 02/27/2014 8:09 pm

Tigure Hime

:3 hello ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Tigure Hime

Report | 11/20/2013 3:07 am

Tigure Hime

^_________________ ^ sup sup heart heart heart
TiguChai

Report | 09/08/2013 3:03 pm

TiguChai

lol ijust found this commet,

shows how Much time i spend on this one
HI XD/ heart heart heart heart heart
Enelai

Report | 12/18/2011 5:40 pm

Enelai

cool avi
TiguChai

Report | 11/29/2011 2:37 am

TiguChai

this isnt my main account yet i get a friend add...

uh.. stare
hi ?o.o
Lufuu

Report | 07/11/2011 9:46 pm

Lufuu

Oooh, suggestive! XD
Lufuu

Report | 07/11/2011 9:38 pm

Lufuu

Oh ho ho~ heart *smirks*
Lufuu

Report | 07/11/2011 9:36 pm

Lufuu

It's not rape if it's willing~! heart
Lufuu

Report | 01/14/2011 7:34 pm

Lufuu

Yaaaay! I'll be able to talk with both of you!!!!! XD

I'm pretty good. ^^ I don't want tonight to end, it's gonna be a busy weekend and I might not get to get online much at all this weekend >.<
Lufuu

Report | 01/14/2011 4:53 pm

Lufuu

D'awwwwww, we were gonna start a RP! XP
Oh well, it can wait! biggrin How're you? ^^