Well I guess I'll tell you all a little about myself. I'm your typical teenage girl, really. I have some very close friends that I love to bits. I used to take Tae Kwon Do (purple belt, oh yeah!) and now take cheer/tumble. Cheer is tougher than it looks. I like anime and manga (manga more than anime, actually) but I am not one of the "speh-shul snowflake" girls who goes around beating people with an uke paddle -- I'd like to label myself as a sane fan (but I am
entitled to a little fangirling every now and again). I prefer not give out my name and age online. Sorry. But you can call me Katt if you'd like. :3Some Fun Facts:
- I'm a budding Germanophile (real thing -- Google it if you don't believe me). I am very interested in German culture, language, literature and music.
- Mangoes are my favourite fruit. Yum!
- I'm practically nocturnal. : / Like... I don't sleep "normal" hours.
- Like cheesy, silly tacky things. Like '80's music videos, '80's movies, Hello Kitty and the old animated Disney movies (Aladin, The Lion King, etc. -- despite the terrible messages hidden by adorable characters).
- I can usually be seen lurking in Barton Town, Barton OOC and the A/M/C forums.
- In real life (and sometimes when I type) I will use the word "like" a lot. Sometimes I sound like a valley girl. DX It's been a habit since I was, like, little.
- I enjoy watching Dance Central and Just Dance gameplay.
- I have a mean sense of humor.
- I'm forever alone. OTZ (But I'm happier that way. ... Really.)
Okay that's it about me.
See ya' later, alligator!
In a while, crocodile!
Come back soon!
I'll miss you!
You still here?
-dances for no apparent reason-