AboutThings I wish all newbies to know:
1. Mods/Admins/Staffers will never ask for your password. Any message that supposedly comes from one asking for your PW is a fraud.
2. Some store items are MUCH cheaper in the Marketplace. And some are much more expensive in the Marketplace than in the stores. Check your prices.
3. If you sell an item for a lot less than you wanted, that's your fault for putting in an incorrect price. You can't blame the opportunistic buyer, and Gaia will not give you your gold back.
4. Go fishing in Bass'ken. With the advent of Alchemy, it can be quite lucrative, because not that many people fish but you can catch something valuable.
5. Rummage in the Dumpster a lot. Someone might have donated something you will like. Also, donate to the Dumpster and help keep it full.
6. You can sell most items (excluding specials) back to Gaia for 1/2 their set price. You can do this from your inventory. Items without "store prices" cannot be sold back.
7. If you have an item with a set price, but cannot sell it from your inventory, go to the Really Really Old Inventory, You can locate your item and sell it back there.
8. Don't buy a Sacred Key for the Treasure Chest that sometimes appears. You will be disappointed.
9. If you like to gamble, buy some RIGs. If you like gold better than disappointment, do not buy RIGs, or if you have one, sell it for gold instead of opening it.
10. Do Moira's Quest! You should do this on the first day you are here, or as soon as you can.
Viewing 12 of 78 friends