"Tattoos aren't meant for everybody and they're too goddamn good for some people." - Lyle Tuttle, tattoo artist, author, and lecturer.
Yo, I'm Jagger (pronounced the same as in Mic Jagger of the Rolling Stones). I'm an Aquarius and a Tiger. I'm an archer and a writer. My virtue is said to be Charity, and my vice is most certainly Wrath/Anger.
Gauging=/=Stretching. It's not slang, it's not a regional term. It just makes you sound stupid and uneducated. So quit saying it.
Visit my body mod blog.
Steel and Bone, Horn and Stone
Here are my tattoos, since I've had people ask me about them.
My western zodiac, Aquarius, with some tribal designs behind it.
My eastern zodiac, the Tiger. Needs to be recolored.
My back piece.
Forearm kanji, with "arrow" on the left and "bow" on the right
Part one of my unfinished 3/4 sleeve.
Part four, still a work in progress. This was taken two days after the last session, so it\'s still swollen and distorted.
Leopard rosettes along both of my sides. Color to come later.
I'll include my piercings as well, limited, though they are. ^_^
Right ear: 0ga first lobe set, 10ga second lobe set, 14ga third lobe set, 18ga helix, 16ga rook.
Left ear: 0ga first lobe set, 10ga second lobe set, 14ga third lobe set, 16ga upper helix, 18ga lower helix
14ga labret, and 14ga Dahlia pair
I also have my nipples pierced, 14ga diagonally pointing down, but you're not getting pictures of those. ^_~
RULES FOR TALKING TO TATTOOED PEOPLE:
1) The stupidest thing you can ask a tattooed person is: "Did that hurt?" It's at least half a dozen needles at a time being forced through and dragged across your skin at about 190 stabs a second. So... need I state the obvious?
2) Not everything has a totally epic story behind it. Don't ask me to explain every one of my tattoos to you. I don't have the time.
3) My eyes are up HERE. Don't stare at my tattoos while talking to me.
4) Piercings hurt. You're getting steel shoved through usually very sensitive parts of your body. So don't ask the obvious.
5) No, my oral piercings do not affect my ability to eat or speak. If they were negatively affecting my life to the point where I couldn't eat properly, couldn't speak properly and were actually a hindrance to my enjoyment of everyday functions, I would remove them. Duh.
Jagger's Paper Trails
Jagger again. Here's where all my little thoughts will go. Most will be short and sweet, some might be longer and a bit more intellectual, but I'll try to keep it as updated as possible.