AboutI always love this time of the year. The air just smells so fresh when it's chilly out...and that neat feeling when your skin tightens against the cold of the air.
There is just something so magical about snow and winter itself. And you can get a great drink out of it too
Snow Cream Recepe:
1. Fill a large mixing bowl with as much fresh snow as you can! (Remember to stay away from the yellow stuff!)
2. Slowly pour in milk, until you get a consistancy between soft served ice cream and a slushy
3. Add about 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar depending on how sweet you like it and how much snow you've gathered mix well!
4. Add about a teaspoon of vanilla flavoring and mix it up.
5. Enjoy a tasty treat with your friends! And keep in the freezer to save some for later.
6. OH you can also add chocolate syrup to make a tasty treat as well!
Viewing 12 of 54 friends
Ivullz words of wisdom
don't try this at home, kids.