- I am in medical school currently to become an Orthopedic Surgeon.
- I am a professional traceur. A traceur is a practitioner of parkour and freerunning.
- Street workout athlete and gymnast.
- I am a VERY competitive martial artist. I train Savate, Kyokushin, and BJJ competitively and several other arts for fun. I also boxed in the USBO for 7 years.
- I lived in Shaolin Monastery in China for awhile and it had a huge impact on me. IRL I tend to live like a monk. I have never drank, smoked, consumed a mind altering substance, or hooked up for casual sex. I'm not a really big party person.
- Hip-Hop music is a big part of my life.
- I used to be a pilot and fly aeromaplanes. I wouldn't recommend it as a career.
- Parkour and Martial arts are my life. I would do them for a living if I didn't feel a calling to be a doctor as well. I plan to teach and train until I die.
- I am opening a gym as well as my own surgical practice when I'm out of school.
- I can mostly be found in the Exchange doing business or in the CB. I do RP, though not as much as I used to. Try to stick to one or two main ones.
- That's about it. If you wanna talk, shoot me a PM! =3
The fundamental idea is a man who runs, and who nothing stops. To travel anywhere within the physical environment using the maximum capabilities of the human body, to reach perfection in movement, and to be a master of your environment, both physically, and mentally. Although this perfection is impossible to obtain, there is a group of people who train constantly in attempt to reach this level. They do it not strictly for personal gain or fame. But to help others and to be useful. And most importantly because their universal love of movement and self improvement.
heart No, I don't mind. Texting is second best thing right now.
Moving sucks sooooo bad. I am so glad I am done getting settled & got shopping done & out of the way.
It's great to be passionate about something. Hobbies are great! It gives you something to do & keeps your brain going.
I'm passionate about a lot of thing's, just nothing I can benefit from.
Yaasss I do! It's super fun & I love my job Until you get stuck in the foam pit.
heart Ohhhhh oh wow! That's awesome! You're right little things are key.
Currently, I have nothing/ my computer & phone wont compute.
I just moved not even 14 hours ago, so I am running on crummy guest WiFi with three other buildings until Monday.
Ahhhh I just read your profile, you're so active. I dunno how anyone has the energy or strength to spider walls or be super active.
I work at a trampoline park, but other than that I'm at home. Typical college lyfe.