When we move, we move as one.
- I am an Orthopedic Surgeon currently in my residency.
- I am a professional traceur. A traceur is a practitioner of parkour and freerunning.
- Street workout athlete and gymnast.
- I am a VERY competitive martial artist. I train Savate, Kyokushin, and BJJ competitively and several other arts for fun. I also boxed in the USBO for 7 years.
- I lived in Shaolin Monastery in China for awhile and it had a huge impact on me. IRL I tend to live like a monk. I have never drank, smoked, consumed a mind altering substance, or hooked up for casual sex. I'm not a really big party person.
- Hip-Hop music is a big part of my life.
- I used to be a pilot and fly aeromaplanes. I wouldn't recommend it as a career.
- Parkour and Martial arts are my life. I would do them for a living if I didn't feel a calling to be a doctor as well. I plan to teach and train until I die.
- I am opening a gym as well as my own surgical practice when I'm out of school.
- I can mostly be found in the Exchange doing business or in the CB. I do RP, though not as much as I used to. Try to stick to one or two main ones.
- That's about it. If you wanna talk, shoot me a PM! =3
The fundamental idea is a man who runs, and who nothing stops. To travel anywhere within the physical environment using the maximum capabilities of the human body, to reach perfection in movement, and to be a master of your environment, both physically, and mentally. Although this perfection is impossible to obtain, there is a group of people who train constantly in attempt to reach this level. They do it not strictly for personal gain or fame. But to help others and to be useful. And most importantly because their universal love of movement and self improvement.
These people are known as traceurs.