iiNanao-chanii

iiNanao-chanii's avatar

Birthday: 03/16

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items
 

About

Well for starters I love just about any type of anime. I love to read Shonenen Jump, and Manga.
I'm fun to be around according to my friends at school xD I'm a pretty easy going person until you say something bad about one of my friends, my family, or if you just say something that really pisses me off......
Also my name is Mikkie, but one of my friends gave me the nickname Clover because of my birthday being in March.
Well that's pretty much it. But if you want to know more about me then feel free to pm and ask me whatever you want to know. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif

Comments

View All Comments

blank3300 Report | 06/26/2014 1:09 pm
blank3300
oiii
whats up
long time no chat xD
srry I been away for so long. next time you come online add me
its
ray3300
disasterXstrikes Report | 05/18/2014 11:43 pm
disasterXstrikes
you're welcome ^^
xSomethingsMissing Report | 07/23/2011 9:36 am
xSomethingsMissing

I Love That Dude ( VVVV )
emmo_drummer Report | 07/15/2011 2:30 pm
emmo_drummer
yea its me ^_^ remember!? gabeangel123..... i changed alot ^_^
yoyokingjk Report | 04/22/2011 4:47 pm
yoyokingjk
HEYA! i miss u
blank3300 Report | 04/11/2011 3:27 pm
blank3300
nothing just managing my gaia clan and doing some things around my apt
what u up to?
blank3300 Report | 03/27/2011 12:14 am
blank3300
hey hows it goin
long time no c
aceerxll Report | 02/26/2011 3:21 pm
aceerxll
i have been sick mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen emo emo emo emo emo
aceerxll Report | 02/08/2011 6:49 pm
aceerxll
lol np biggrin smile redface stare xd blaugh sweatdrop heart wink surprised cool lol mrgreen pirate rofl
mutley48 Report | 02/08/2011 5:37 am
mutley48

Signature

 

Recent Visitors

Forums

Posts per Day: 0.00

Total Posts: 9

Latest Posts

My Playlist

You currently have zero playlists!

 
picture
picture
picture
lVl i t c h
Monkey D Lucci
baby_pooh378
xasianpandaxX
xxLt Renji Abaraixx
VALENTINA SO COOl
Official Edward Elric
iiRawrKooki3s
Crazzy__boy132
Ice Deliveryboy
zrt

This is my dorky sister Mitch, which is one of the two people that I want to kill!!! (Not literally of course.)

This is my bffl and there is not going to be a time that we won't be bffl's! ^ ^

I miss my bffl Beth

This is lily she's one of my best friends in real life and she rocks :D lol

this is my best friend danielle and we always have a blast when im at her house!! lol

he is so super cute ♥

This is matthew another one of my best friends in real life. He's a really cool guy he's also very sweet when he wants to be no offense lol:D

fake friends: Never ask for food.
true friends: are the reasons you have no food.
fake friends: Call your parents Mr/Mrs
true friends: Call your parents DAD/MOM
fake friends: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
true friends: Would sit next to you saying "Wow ... we messed up ... but that was fun!"
fake friends: Never seen you cry.
true friends: Cry with you
fake friends: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
true friends: Keep your stuff so long they forget its yours.
fake friends: Know a few things about you.
true friends: Could write a book about you with direct quotes from you.
fake friends: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
true friends: Will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you.
fake friends: Would knock on your front door.
true friends: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"
fake friends: Are for a while.
true friends: Are for life.
fake friends: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
true friends: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Drink the rest of that...you know we don't have things like that go to waste."
fake friends: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad things about you.
true friends: Will knock them out.
fake friends: Will read this.
true friends: Will steal this, just like I did XD

|..........| Put this on your
|..........| page if you have
|.......O| ever pushed a
|..........| door that said pull
|..........|


>>> Pick the colour of shirt you are wearing:
>>>>
>>>> White---------because I'm cool like that
>>>> Black---------because that's how I roll.
>>>> Pink-----------because I'm crazy.
>>>> Red-----------because the voices told me to.
>>>> Blue-----------because I'm cute and I do what I want
>>>> Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
>>>> Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!
>>>> Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
>>>> Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
>>>> Orange --------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
>>>> Brown---------because I can.
>>>> Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
>>>> None----------because I can't control myself!
PLZ AFTER YOUR DONE POST A COMENT WITH YOUR ANSWER
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GOT!!