ii_MuFFiNzGoEsRAWR_ii

ii_MuFFiNzGoEsRAWR_ii's avatar

Birthday: 08/15

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

Wish List

 

About

Hi im........wait i shouldn't tell you that:sweat:
Well i can be nice(when i want to be)smilies/icon_4laugh.gif
I am a MCR and Paramore freak!!
Here are some pics of them(and one of them is mine):





Comments

View All Comments

CerberusGun Report | 08/19/2010 9:13 am
CerberusGun
Thanks for buying the Brown Magical Giftbox!
Mother Birthday Report | 08/15/2010 3:13 pm
Mother Birthday
User Image
jarrodlovesanime Report | 07/29/2010 9:30 pm
jarrodlovesanime
cool you listened to it
jarrodlovesanime Report | 07/29/2010 9:20 pm
jarrodlovesanime
it's a band click my first video on the left side thats my favorite song of thier's
jarrodlovesanime Report | 07/29/2010 9:15 pm
jarrodlovesanime
lol thx you like pink an jack off jill
AmongTheMassacre Report | 07/12/2010 1:28 pm
AmongTheMassacre
thanx for buying...i like your playlist =^_^=
--X__GangBoY__X-- Report | 07/09/2010 10:43 am
--X__GangBoY__X--
i already sent u gift
--X__GangBoY__X-- Report | 07/09/2010 9:40 am
--X__GangBoY__X--
srry dont have any kind of girl stuff sorry sad my gaia is only 4 days old sad I will give u gifts one day. I'll promise. when i reach higher
MadeUpStories1713 Report | 04/25/2010 11:23 am
MadeUpStories1713
lol
MadeUpStories1713 Report | 04/24/2010 1:34 pm
MadeUpStories1713
Hello.
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I didn't realize that you had commented.

Signature

Girl: I Wonder What Class I Have Next...
Frank Iero:SUPPPPRRRIIZZZEE!!!! RAAARRRWW!!!

 

Recent Visitors

Forums

Posts per Day: 0.03

Total Posts: 47

Latest Posts

My Playlist

You currently have zero playlists!

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture

95% of teenagers would panic if the jonas brothers or miley cyrus were about to jump off a 100 foot building copy and paste this like i did if ur the other 5% that would bring popcorn and invite friends and yell jump b*tch jump!!

Art that I made!

~EMOS~ *Are not not crybabies*Do not always wear black*Can be very nice people*Don't always cut themselves*Are not always depressed*Can be happy too*Are normal people just like you(put this on your profile if you agree with this.)

I HATE JACOB!!!!!!