Bonjour. What else can I say about myself? Hm, I'll go over the basics:
- I may be two steps behind, but I'm eager to leap the distance.
- Thus said, I'm 5' 2" and am reluctant to leap too far.
- I wish many things I'm too dependent to do.
- I have a strange sense of humor.
- My religious views are up in the air.
- Though, I'm not disrespectful about views contrary to mine.
- I'm pretty kind and awkward.
- When I'm not nice, I'm at least polite.
- I'm a Haitian.
- I'm old enough to drink, but too broke to take the habit.
Loves ❥ Art in all its forms
- ❥ Music: Composed and "Alternative"
- ❥ Literature: Poetry and Classics
❥ Attempting proper grammar
❥ RPing in Barton
❥ Gauche humor
Dislikes ☹ Vapid music
☹ Judgment without trial
☹ Blunt sarcasm
☹ Illegal anything
Things I Like - For that, scroll down to me Interests matey.
Irony or sarcasm? I like irony, sarcasm is a red flag for me, esp. when it comes FROM me, it means something needs to change. From walking away, making it clear someone else needs to, or seriously examining my innards.
I just wrote you the longest comment I think I may have ever written. I think I am past bedtime. Getting me wrapped too tight is dangerous, my reactions are hopless giggles. Sending you a pm. it isn't loonier than posting that as an omnibus comment.
Aha - Quirk it is - ambivalent about sarcasm, enjoys comedies of manners (do I eyre?), and is about to take a header off a cliff when unable to afford losing toomuch height...lol. Return profile visit here....
I visited Alabama and spent a couple days in Western Florida two summers back seeing a friend. Fell in love with the beaches and SUNSHINE despite some stormy weather we encountered.
Dude, I turn 23 later this month! 23!You were on of my first three friends on this site back when we were juniors and freshman in highschool. lol
So I had the first class for my CNA today. Soooo excited! I've decided I'm going to kick everyone elses asses in the class to get top grade (cause I'm slightly competitive like that and it helps me study).